levein has done well but good enough for us I don't know, Burley not for me at all..........

An untried Coisty doesn't fill me with much confidence and i would hate to see the fans turn against him if it went wrong. He would get more time than another but the fans would turn against him eventually.

In reply to the Celtic mindedness we do have the Rangers class thing.(not aimed at you johnny.)

An untried Coisty doesn't fill me with much confidence and i would hate to see the fans turn against him if it went wrong. He would get more time than another but the fans would turn against him eventually.

In reply to the Celtic mindedness we do have the Rangers class thing.(not aimed at you johnny.)

I agree ally and durrant would both need more experience to take the job IMO, maybe they will just be a good and happy to stay number 2 as say chelsea's Steve Clarke is.

I was hoping gough would've done more as I really thought he would be our manager one day and it still might happen but apart from the Livi job he's been quiet.

I wouldn't want Burley as I don't think he is good enough and talks so much shite IMO, and Levein is good but again not top of list either.