Lennon: 'Our main title challengers are Hearts'

Don't have a link for this comment yet as I only heard it on Radio Scotland on their 7.30am Sports news.

However, suffice to say that this bitter, provocative wee bigot has once against pandered to the lowest common denominator amongst his support by suggesting that Hearts (despite not signing anyone yet and effectively losing 2 senior players) will be Celtic's main challenger because of their bigger chequebook.

Personally speaking I was delighted when this runt signed a new deal to say at the East End. Basically so Mnsr Le Guen and his players can stick it right up him when we do regain the title.

I sincerely hope these comments are pinned everywhere round Ibrox Stadium and SA right now.

Haha thats hilarious! Hearts are going to be a bit of shambles. They arent well ran and I can see the manager being sacked by october coz they wouldnt be in the group stages of the CL. In saying that they might do ok in the SPL but will be OUR nearest challengers.

Like Frankie says, we'll see what Lennon resorts to when we play them off the park. I cant wait!!

So, will the Tims be singing 'The Cry Was No Defenders'?

Ok I'll get ma coat....

As for Lennon, I said to the younger Bears on the bus last season that seasons like that, make successful seasons more enjoyable and we certainly have a few scores to settle domestically this season.

Bring on it Lennon ya wee bigoted tosspot

Cammy F

Lennon knows that it'll be a 2 horse race between us and them. I reckon he came away with that idiotic comment to annoy us, the Rangers fans.

It'll come back and bite him on the arse come May.