Lennon: 'Our main title challengers are Hearts'

Excellent stuff from the ginger one. Celtic can shoot their mouths off all they like it will only motivate us even more. I like PLG's style - you just know that he's not going to allow anyone to start slagging off other teams...

Lennon's the tim we all love to hate. He's their windup merchant and that's what this is, a windup.

Anyone who falls for his crap should give themselves a slap.

In the same vein though Danny, this SHOULD be pinned up in the dressing room as added motivation to the team to stick it right up him.

Yes it is a wind-up and it is meant to antagonise the Rangers faithful.

I think it was Cammy that said he was glad to see Lennon had re-signed - I was thinking the EXACT same thing - I WANTED him to stay at Celtic so that when we win the league this year it will be the ultimate GIRUY to Lennon, especially as it will be his last season.

In the same vein though Danny, this SHOULD be pinned up in the dressing room as added motivation to the team to stick it right up him.

Yes it is a wind-up and it is meant to antagonise the Rangers faithful.

I think it was Cammy that said he was glad to see Lennon had re-signed - I was thinking the EXACT same thing - I WANTED him to stay at Celtic so that when we win the league this year it will be the ultimate GIRUY to Lennon, especially as it will be his last season.

TBH i dont think PLG would resort to sticking it up on the dressing room wall, its not his style. He will want to beat them by playing football and he will tell the players to laugh it off.

Now WS would have gave a copy to all the 9IAR squad and it would have fired them up :D

TBH i dont think PLG would resort to sticking it up on the dressing room wall, its not his style. He will want to beat them by playing football and he will tell the players to laugh it off.

Now WS would have gave a copy to all the 9IAR squad and it would have fired them up :D

How do you know it isn't his style Gribz ?

I think he's speculating based on the guy's apparent mentality of hard work, discipline and fitness, not to mention respect.

He doesn't seem like the kind of manager who'll put fire in your bellies unless it is absolutely necessary, and pandering to a windup from Lennon isn't necessary imo.

How do you know it isn't his style Gribz ?

It very well maybe but he seems such a cool laid back guy he will know its Lennon on the wind up and he would rather concentrate on "playing football" rather than anything else

Guest jezzy
So, will the Tims be singing 'The Cry Was No Defenders'?

Ok I'll get ma coat....

As for Lennon, I said to the younger Bears on the bus last season that seasons like that, make successful seasons more enjoyable and we certainly have a few scores to settle domestically this season.

Bring on it Lennon ya wee bigoted tosspot

Cammy F

hey that song is kinda catchy and also i wonder if lennon has any more good jokes