Penalty incident with Cousin?

Some guys in work were on about it...I cant recall it

It was right in front of the rangers fans about the 95th minute. The ball was crossed low to cousin at the front post.

He was going to try and chest it to bring it down, but someone came over the top of him and headered it away. Nothin in it.

Looked like he had a shout, the Celtic player grabbed him, he couldn't move and eventually sat on his arse.

Many referees would have given it had they seen it properly. Funny how they didn't do a replay, but I was recording it so did my own. It was a wide shot so the detail wasn't good but I bet they had a close up shot for a replay which they never used.

Yeah the c****c defender had his hands on Cousins back/shoulders and was definately preventing him from controlling the ball. Maybe on another day we would've got something but the way Clark was behaving on Wednesday we were never going to get anything.

Guest scotzine

its part n parcel with the game nowadays - it happened to hesslink at the other end with cuellar and weir marking him - it would have been caldwell wi cousin (cause he did the same thing earlier also with mc culloch a think) and he went over the top. But it could be seen as one of two things - a foul by the celtic defender going over the top and up early to prevent the rangers player from getting an advantage, or the rangers player backing into the celtic player. There is always grappling and holding i nthe penalty area from defenders to put off the attackers - both sides of the OF have done it, its all over football nowadays even in Italy, Spain, England and Germany.

The referee would never have given it whether it was at CP or Ibrox or Rugby Park etc it was the 95th minute - the only way he would have given a penalty is if Cousin had the ball at his feet and caldwell or another defender went through the back of him.