coingate? but now phonegate????

surely this time they will get taken to task, if not points deducted (possibly a bit harsh for first severe punishment) but at least no home supporters in the stadium.

This is NOT the first time they have been caught doing this, especially in an OF game. They should get taken to task. Throwing money and what appears to be a mobile phone is far more dangerous than an extra meal (- a pie or cup of coke!)

If the SPL (and UEFA for that matter) want to make fans know they are playing hard ball, then they should do so in a way which directly affects the fans. I know if we were deducted points or made to play behind closed doors I would (more) actively stop whatever it was that deemed illegal.

Aye right - them taken to task. I'm not mormally one for paranoia or conspiracy theories (leave that to Gribz), but I'll believe it when I see it.

Its not about conspiracies here. Its about the SPL, SFA and the Police doing their jobs. - Simple as that. If they are not then we need to raise the issues at a higher level.

IMO it doesnt matter if its a firework, toilet roll, cup of juice or a coin that is thrown - if a person has intent to throw something then the club has to be accountable and sorted out by the authorites.

Guest scotzine

have to say both sides have eejits in their support - a young kid in the celtic end of the lisbon lions stand was smacked wi a coin seemingly. And there were also incidents reported that Barry Robson was the target of a few missiles also.

but have to say that the eejits whether they are celtic fans or rangers fans must be banned for life - throwing a mobile, or coins towards players, staff and other fans is not on its bloody dangerous and ruins the game.

With both clubs under scrutiny after - celtic fan running onto pitch against Milan and tapping the goalie, to the guy running on the pitch i nthat game against the israeli side at ibrox and the uefa investigations into the songs sung by both sets of fans - it could be that not to far down the line the clubs will be hammered severely and these mindless idiots dont realsie this or they just don't care.

Guest scotzine

as for that 'mobile' i nthe video - just before that image cuellar is there and something flies past him at the top left of the picture - looks more like a programme than a mobile in actual fact.

Do them for everything we can get, i know its stooping to their level, but they get away with too much. I was at the piggery for the motherwell game a few weekends ago with 4 of my motherwell supporting friends and on the way out the ground, one of the unwashed felt the need to come up and crack my mate (the smallest of us 5 may i add) across the head with a bag, quoting "you were winding me up all game"

Rats, the lot of them:uzi: