Murder today. Don't wanna say too much immediately in the aftermath incase I have to take back some ott comments.

Whisper it incase Gribz notices, but when considering the mounting injury and suspension problems, Buffel may be able to offer something on that showing. It was more "best of a bad bunch" than an "excellent" performance, but when you bear in mind that a good 6-7 players were first choice or regular starters today then it shows he can maybe contribute.

buffel was ok the day but not any better than the rest i say, he shows some great skill then you don't see him for 20 mins then he shows it again then goes missing, not the only one doing that today tho.....

i'd play a young guy before the likes of hemdani,...........

Buffel did some "ok" things then disappeared for most the game. I forgot he was playing for about an hour when the commentator finally pointed him out.

Had to laugh when it looked like he thought he'd beaten a St Johnstone guy in the corner only for the defender to emerge with the ball and Buffel to be in possession of a white baloon!

I don't think he or any of the other fringe players did themselves many favours about getting a regular start.

Novo forgot his shooting boots again today, but he knows how to take a penalty.

St. Johnstone were robbed today, we could have played all night and we wouldn't have scored, couldn't score in open play and it took a pen to save us from a red face, the only thing I would say is that Buffel had a pen shout but apart from that we dont deserve to be in the final.

St. Johnstone were robbed today, we could have played all night and we wouldn't have scored, couldn't score in open play and it took a pen to save us from a red face, the only thing I would say is that Buffel had a pen shout but apart from that we dont deserve to be in the final.

we were pretty poor yes but we still had plenty of chances to easily beat them as well.

they has some chances but didn't take them either so i don't think they were robbed as you say, they were not that great.....

we won so we deserve to be there for me no matter how bad we played or how lucky we were........

here's to another cup final to look forward to......:drink:

we were pretty poor yes but we still had plenty of chances to easily beat them as well.

they has some chances but didn't take them either so i don't think they were robbed as you say, they were not that great.....

we won so we deserve to be there for me no matter how bad we played or how lucky we were........

here's to another cup final to look forward to......:drink:

Yeah, I guess, but it is a bit of a farce that we should be taken to pens by a first division team, we couldn't score in open play, they did, yes it was in extra time but still open play so in that respect I dont think we deserved it although I'm Happy to be through. It would have been nice to go through without all the extra time and pens!