Yaaaaaaaaa Daaaaaaannnnnnccceeeerrr!

ive just scored two tickets for peedo park on sunday! taking my nephew for his first scum away game.

Will you not be giving the tickets away seeing as you dont enjoy watching Rangers just now ? :fish:

Nice one gisa - enjoy the game my man - and hope your wee nephew gets to see a Gers win on his first trip to the tattiedome.

I dont know anybody who likes watching rangers at the minute mate! and i know a lot of Rangers supporters. hopefully we will take the game to them on sunday and more importantly, SHOW THEM WHOS THE F*CKING DADDY!

I dont know anybody who likes watching rangers at the minute mate! and i know a lot of Rangers supporters. hopefully we will take the game to them on sunday and more importantly, SHOW THEM WHOS THE F*CKING DADDY!

Here's hoping my man. I think most of us will readily admit that watching Gers this season has, at times, been painful - but then they show the ability to play as they did in Lisbon - infuriating.

However, on Sunday I am sure you won't be giving a shit what the performance is like as long as they produce a win ! Winning the league is what counts this season and then hopefully next year we will see a better brand of football.

i always like to watch rangers esspecially winning like they have done most of the season........

Now now johnny, no need to be facetious. :admin:

Your threshold for pain must be stronger than some other Gers fans johnny. ;)

Now now johnny, no need to be facetious. :admin:

Your threshold for pain must be stronger than some other Gers fans johnny. ;)

win, lose or draw i just like going and have done for as long as i remember that's all. winning of course helps which compared to last season is very satisfying indeed and although i can sort of see some people's opinion i would rather win ugly than lose playing great stuff but that's just my opinion.....

hopefully we will get even better next season and add some real quality but as long as we keep winning i'll be happy....

:box: