They so nearly did but a shite ref and pish defending cost us!

Ref and linesmen were fucking awful.

Their first goal was offside.

Their second goal Dailly should have been closer but was still unlucky as without the deflection I dont think it would have went in.

Their third goal was bad defending, but I think initial contact was outside the box.

Agreed Re first goal Gazza, but it was STILL offside. Dailly should definitely have been tighter. I dont think the third was just Broadfoot as the ball came over the top from the centre - it should have been getting covered by the CB - but Broadfoot still should have been goalside.

Stupid tackle by Broadfoot the Ref was always going to give a penaly as he gave them everything else. it was an even more stupid tackle by Whittekar and deserved the red card. Hately knew what he was doing to injure Barry dirty hacking bastard. We played better football with almost a reserve team so it eyes good for the future.

One thing we now know. Give Carlos an improved contract,Pronto!!!

Thing is, we are 5 points behind with 3 games in hand, one of those is St Mirren which should be a "gimme" 3 points - SHOULD BE......

That would leave us 2 behind with 2 games in hand, even a win and a loss means we are a point ahead with the same number of games to play.

They are making a HUGE deal out of this but the reality remains that EVERY game for Celtic is a "must win" but we can afford to drop some points and still win the league.

I know which position I would rather be in and it isnt the Tims.

We were as good as them today, actually I feel we played the better football and desserved at least a point and, with half decent officiating, would have got it.

We looked as good as them with, as you say Pete, a number of regulars - particularly we were missing Cuellar and Thomson who have, for me, our best players this season. We have other players to come back too and we also have the option of moving players around (ala Dailly & Papac) and we can bring guys like Stevie Smith back in.

Never mind Hartley's challenge, JVoH should be done for assault on Faye - ridiculous decision to only yellow card him. WS was being overly diplomatic in saying the ref was good - I thought he was pish.

Still, our destiny is in our own hands - WS should be highlighting that to the players - yes we lost, but we performed well given the number of games we have had recently and we deserved more.

Keep up that level of effort, dig, determination and we will get the results to bring the league home !

Thing is, we are 5 points behind with 3 games in hand, one of those is St Mirren which should be a "gimme" 3 points - SHOULD BE......

That would leave us 2 behind with 2 games in hand, even a win and a loss means we are a point ahead with the same number of games to play.

They are making a HUGE deal out of this but the reality remains that EVERY game for Celtic is a "must win" but we can afford to drop some points and still win the league.

I know which position I would rather be in and it isnt the Tims.

We were as good as them today, actually I feel we played the better football and desserved at least a point and, with half decent officiating, would have got it.

We looked as good as them with, as you say Pete, a number of regulars - particularly we were missing Cuellar and Thomson who have, for me, our best players this season. We have other players to come back too and we also have the option of moving players around (ala Dailly & Papac) and we can bring guys like Stevie Smith back in.

Never mind Hartley's challenge, JVoH should be done for assault on Faye - ridiculous decision to only yellow card him. WS was being overly diplomatic in saying the ref was good - I thought he was pish.

Still, our destiny is in our own hands - WS should be highlighting that to the players - yes we lost, but we performed well given the number of games we have had recently and we deserved more.

Keep up that level of effort, dig, determination and we will get the results to bring the league home !

Couldn't agree more with your post mate.:rfc: