Firstly,I never seen the game due to working,but reading between the lines we at least were well up for this game,which was a worry for me,therefore I don't see why the players won't be going all out to win the title as they know the destiny of the SPL is in there own hands,I for one dont think they will bottle it,or they would've bottled it at the piggery.It's coming home.

Firstly,I never seen the game due to working,but reading between the lines we at least were well up for this game,which was a worry for me,therefore I don't see why the players won't be going all out to win the title as they know the destiny of the SPL is in there own hands,I for one dont think they will bottle it,or they would've bottled it at the piggery.It's coming home.

It is other teams shutting up shop that i am worried about Ian. We are pretty monotone in our play and not the greatest at breaking down defences. With so many games in so few days it will be a very tough. Celtic have a possible extra point at the moment by having the better goal difference. That worries me, i hope we can pull that back in the three extra games.

On saying that i do see Celtic dropping points so all is not gloom and doom.

It is other teams shutting up shop that i am worried about Ian. We are pretty monotone in our play and not the greatest at breaking down defences. With so many games in so few days it will be a very tough. Celtic have a possible extra point at the moment by having the better goal difference. That worries me, i hope we can pull that back in the three extra games.

On saying that i do see Celtic dropping points so all is not gloom and doom.

The goal difference should be the least of our worries right now Pete - if we win games we win the league - I will settle for them having a superior goal difference at the end of the season so long as between now and then we drop a maximum of 3 points.

I thought we played quite well yesterday with a very depleted team. We most definitely deserved at least a point. If the team play that way for the rest of the season I don't see us dropping too many points to be honest - and I think the Tims will drop points too.

First goal - offside

Penalty - outside the box

Hesselink's assault on Faye - red card

Week after week. It's past a joke. :mad:

Agree

Agree

Agree

&

Agree

If that's the best they can do against a depleted Gers squad then I am not concerned. Our best 11 would've pumped them yesterday. Carlos and Thomson will be back next week, Stevie Smith is approaching full fitness. It's still in our hands.

The bluebells are blue

We are the people.

Our 11 yesterday may have pumped them with some decent officals.

With decent officiating yesterday we would have been 4-0 up at half-time.

Their first goal - offside.

We then scored two and should have had TWO penalties, twice Caldwell handled in the box and there is NO WAY they were accidental - the first one he had both arms out at his side !

With decent officiating yesterday we would have been 4-0 up at half-time.

Their first goal - offside.

We then scored two and should have had TWO penalties, twice Caldwell handled in the box and there is NO WAY they were accidental - the first one he had both arms out at his side !

and possibly playing against 10 men.