Who's All Missing ?

Sorry poorly written, Fergie''s name was mentioned more in respect of the quality he brings to the side.

I meant to add the :fish: to the end of my comment.

No doubt he brings quality and, even if playing poorly, he seems to inspire others into playing well (not necessarily the right way, but it seems effective).

Weir has had amazing powers of recovery for his age. He's hardly missed a game when we probably expected him to play about half of them.

It's a huge boost and with the final tantalisingly close, it seems worth the risk to give him an hour. Putting Dailly in midfield instead of Hemdani might improve things there and the latter could come on in the second half for Weir with Dailly moving back.

With Fergie and Thommo back, Davis is sure to start on the right in place of Novo, who could come on as an impact player.

Cousin or Darche up front is a hard choice. Both have played well from the start lately and ironically both have been poor when subbed on. I'd give Darche the nod as he did really well in the first leg and they fear him now.

With Whittaker on the left, the rest of the team picks itself.

I would predict:

________Alexander________

Broadfoot Cuellar Wier Papac

_______Dailly Thomson_____

__Davis Ferguson Whittaker__

________Darcheville________

Subs to come on: Cousin Hemdani Novo

In fact, looking at that, I'd probably bring on Novo for Wier and moving Fergie back to replace Dailly. With the personnel we have, we don't need Hemdani to play barring an injury. I don't think the guy is motivated at the moment and his form is poor.

I think that team will be very close, if not spot on Calscot. The one thing that worries me about that team though is Broadfoot. He's becoming more and more shaky at right back as the season as gone on and although I once had confidence in him, I'm starting to lose it quickly.

Dont get me wrong, I'm not one of the people shouting that he's not Rangers class. For me, he's a centre half playing out of position and deserves a shot playing his natural position before making that judgement but I would feel better with Whittaker at right back. Hopefully we can slot someone else into left midfield but I'm not sure who.

McCulloch would be the ideal man to go in there i.e. someone who has a bit of strength and is a tough tackler but he's got that type of physique that takes a few games to get match fit as he doesn't strike me as a natural athlete like say Alan Hutton is.

Yip that would be the same choice for me.

Porkie pies.

Yours would be:

______________Smith___________

Lowing Webster Cuellar Papac Boyd

_______Davis Hemdani Faye_______

__________Buffel Gow_________

Sorry - mistake there: of course Boyd would be "left back" in Glasgow. ;) Put Smith in there instead.