How the f*** do you get a ticket

I knew, i knew, I really knew I should have applied for a ticket. Stupid, stupid, bloody stupid, I know. But I want one, really do. I've been on the sites and it seems you had to have bought one before yesterday - what's that all about?

Now please tell me how to at least apply for a ticket?????

I knew, i knew, I really knew I should have applied for a ticket. Stupid, stupid, bloody stupid, I know. But I want one, really do. I've been on the sites and it seems you had to have bought one before yesterday - what's that all about?

Now please tell me how to at least apply for a ticket?????

Try ebay Germany cal - that is where Bluedell got one.

ebay has two tickets for $1,000 - so 250 quid a ticket. I think that I could get them if anyone is interested and can fedex them across - this is from ebay US.

Actually the seller is shipping worldwide.

I would buy them myself - but my mother is out in Bermuda at that time and I fly to Vegas three days later - shite !!!

Where is the proper sale though, surely you should be able to buy a ticket AFTER your team has got to the final? The present system seems to be manna from heaven for ebay. Surely UEFA can't be that naive?

Sorry man, I just thought you wanted tickets. The club will get an allocation but it won't even be enough to satisfy season ticket holders.

Therefore your best bet is ebay.

ebay has two tickets for $1,000 - so 250 quid a ticket. I think that I could get them if anyone is interested and can fedex them across - this is from ebay US.

Actually the seller is shipping worldwide.

I would buy them myself - but my mother is out in Bermuda at that time and I fly to Vegas three days later - shite !!!

Good deal.