How the f*** do you get a ticket

I firmly support anyone who takes any "tout" away from the police for purcahsing a ticket before kicking the living fuck out of him and taking the ticket for free!!!!!!!!!:devil: If you want back up as you knock 7 shades of shit out of him i'm happy to help!

I firmly support anyone who takes any "tout" away from the police for purcahsing a ticket before kicking the living fuck out of him and taking the ticket for free!!!!!!!!!:devil: If you want back up as you knock 7 shades of shit out of him i'm happy to help!

Crikey, you shouldnt have a problem getting a ticket when people see you with those crazy eyes and strippy jumper! :D;)

Al tickets will go to the people on the CCS (continous credit scheme) which is shit.

Have to disagree. These people have paid and been to all the home euro games so far this season so it's only fair they get 1st crack at the whip.

Al tickets will go to the people on the CCS (continous credit scheme) which is shit.

Not really - these guys put their money where their mouth is so deserve first dibs of any tickets.

Not sure if they'll get them for this game though.

I applied to UEFA months ago and wa sknocked back. Fuck it, I'm still going down. Time of my life!

I will be there as well mate!!

Ticket or no ticket...:rfc:

Have to disagree. These people have paid and been to all the home euro games so far this season so it's only fair they get 1st crack at the whip.

I mean its shit for people that arent in it, I agree they do deserve tickets. Anyway I was at all home EURO games to, do I deserve a ticket? :P

That's me. :) I'm hopeful I will get one through the club. I believe that there's a 50% chance of gettibng one if you are in the CCCS.

TRAVEL CLUB LOYAL! :D

But I need to get my dad a ticket. He was in Barca with his dad (I know he was watching from up there last night :))... Always said if we ever made it we'd go together!

Sentimental Loyal