Train chaos predicted...

Absolute bollocks! Why are they advertising tickets being available when they KNOW they've sold far more than the capacity on their trains?

Amatuers! :mad::sigh:

Looks like we'll be driving down after all.

I've got a funny feeling I'll be watching the game in my local boozer. Raging!

My mate has hit the nail on the head. I said they were amatuers but he said they were pros. Take the money first then become cunts!

That's us just got a refund although for some reason it'll take 15 days for the refund to be credited to your bank account and it'll be minus �£5 booking fee. Thieving, robbing, gypsy bastards! Fuck them.

I'm not risking getting to Glasgow Central just to be told "on yer way daftarse, we're full up!"

Just before I post this, I am not laughing in anyway at anyone affected by this shambles.

Meanwhile, Rangers fans have booked almost every available hotel room in the north-west of England for next week's final.

The above made me laugh hard though. :D

Jesus Fuck.

What an utter shambles from every angle this is turning out to be. Just back from central whre i managed to get myself and a mate re-booked. We're now going via york and the train leaves at 6.50 in the bloody morning. Got seats though that's the main thing. Added to the fact that on the way there I had to listen to a beggar and his pal discussing how Seville was different because it was "like a holiday for the sellic fans, whereas the Rangers fans are more likely to cause trouble.....it will probably be nil nil anyway....." I actually burst out laughing. I gave them a wink and told them to enjoy the game:wanker:

I am just off the phone to the Trainline.com who i bought my tickets from , Our train was supposed to leave at 10.10 and the train back was 04.58 on Thursday morning

But have now been told that i dont have a seat due to not being given a seat number when booking , and got told all the seats have been taken but if i want to stand i could if there is room

My ticket has a specific time on it but that means nothing as i got told its valid all day and i would have to wait for a train that had spaces available so could be there all day trying to get on one.

Not one word of this was told when i booked up , i thought everything was sorted nicely but how wrong am i :sigh:

Wondering whether to cancel or take a chance ????

Trainline & Virgin Trains incompatent Bastards. :mad:

Typical UK shambles, but as Gav's mate says they are after profits first - of course they are! One word of 100,000 Bears making the trip and they would be rubbing their hands together.

If I was getting the train id go via Edinburgh and down the east then cut across in England where the trains wont be messy. Id also drive that way and end up staying around that side. Id also go down on the Monday if I was going.

There should be extra buses and trains being laid on.

Good luck though lads, I'll be wondering about you's this week. If my folks werent coming across id have flown over directly into Manchester.

You can go direct from Edinburgh to Manchester Gribz...

Sad they seem to be fucking everything up though. I've been on that train stopping at Carlisle a few times and there had never been any problems with time either way.......bearing in mind thats me going Forres-Inverness, Inv-Edinburgh, then Edinburgh to Carlisle.

Sure the Manchester stop is not long after that.