Cant see there is any chance of getting shot of Cousin for a decent(ish) fee now. For every decent performance he put in for us, there has been at least 4 or 5 that he has been shite/uninterested.

I hope he goes aswell.

The guy has talent but a stinking attitude but is showing no interest at all. 2 headbutts shows he is a clown and you have to wonder if he is trying to get sent off.

You have guys like Gow and Buffel playing reserve games every week and not complaining yet this guy plays and cant be arsed.

Fulham can have him but we get Davis and McBride and call it quits.

I was quite glad he never went to Fulham (although annoyed at the games he missed and his lack of match fitness) especially with Darcheville's injury and it has really served us well this season to have both Darche and Cousin interchangeable in the lone striker's role.

I was hoping he'd change his mind and want to stay due to getting a taste for winning things as well as playing in the CL and getting to the UEFA cup final.

However, I also agree that his attitude has become unforgivable and I'm not a fan of players who are just not interested except in themselves - like Ricksen and many others.

The guy was very unpopular with the fans of his last club and it's becoming more obvious why.

I really hope that as Fulham have stayed up, they will come back for him at the same 3M price. I can't see why they wouldn't as they must have been interested enough before and he has played in the latter stages of the UEFA cup as well as being part of a Rangers team who could win a possible domestic treble.

Let's just hope they haven't noticed his terrible attitude of late.

3M would be a good down payment on a higher quality striker.

PS I can also see Boyd being more attractive to Birmingham now they have gone down as he'd probably do a good job in the Championship.

Players such as McFadden and O'Conner will probably now want to leave as well. Perhaps we should go for McFadden...

The biggest problem is that he's also playing very poorly lately. I wouldn't mark him above 5 out of 10 for many of his recent performances.

I think Boyd now deserves to start before him, as while he's not offered much recently either, he's still been the better of the two.

In contrast, Novo is rapidly becoming one of my favourite Rangers players. And Darche is still popular with me but he also needs to do a bit better.

Players such as McFadden and O'Conner will probably now want to leave as well. Perhaps we should go for McFadden...

Id love to see us go for McFadden.

Mikel Forrsell maybe a decent shout for a striker aswell to replace Cousin.

Cousin left Lens and the fans were delighted. He'll leave here at the end of the season and we will be too! No consistency, terrible attitude and basically a huge waste of a wage. I wuld cut our losses and let him go for free.