If ever he has a chance to win over me then its now!!

I firmly think he should play because Cousin is not interested and doesnt deserve to play.

So Im hoping Walter plays Boyd (but certainly not in a 4-5-1) and gives him support. He needs a player to do all the running for him then set up the chances.

So come on Boyd, grab a hat-trick today along with a few others players getting one.

We really do need to win by 6 today to realistically give us a chance.

Gribz to play Boyd you have to play an attacking game. Walter won't start with attacking players.

I dont think he has another option today Pete. He knows we have to score goals. We cant rely on Dundee Utd doing us a favour because I just cant see it!

I dont think he has another option today Pete. He knows we have to score goals. We cant rely on Dundee Utd doing us a favour because I just cant see it!

I agree fully it is Walter you will have to convince. the only forward thinking he will do is playing nacho on the right.

If ever he has a chance to win over me then its now!!

I firmly think he should play because Cousin is not interested and doesnt deserve to play.

So Im hoping Walter plays Boyd (but certainly not in a 4-5-1) and gives him support. He needs a player to do all the running for him then set up the chances.

So come on Boyd, grab a hat-trick today along with a few others players getting one.

We really do need to win by 6 today to realistically give us a chance.

So if he doesn't score a hatrick, and set up another 5 you will not be convinced?

He has been given zero chance, and now all who have slated him want him to come in and save the day with the last throw of the dice.

A little unfair ...... yes it is. WS should have utilised him more often, and certainly against Motherwell he should have been on after they equalised, rather than on at 82 minutes.

So if he doesn't win us the game and score a shed load, you are saying you will still be unconvinced Gribz?

Quite a few people on here said Boyd would have a big part to play in the title run-in about 4 or 5 games ago. So far he's not, so I'm not sure if that'll change. And like I said in another thread, its a bit unfair to ask him to come in now and expect great things of him when he hasn't played much.

Its also interesting that a common argument against Boyd is that we've won nothing with him in the team since he joined us. And yet here we are with an uphill battle for the title having not played him much at all.

Don't get me wrong, I'd still start him, but I hope he doesn't become a scapegoat.

He's the best/only goalscorer we have in our team and should've been playing from the the beginning of the split, maybe earlier. So many times this season he's been our saviour yet old Watty still doesn't play him.

It's WS that needs a kick up the arse, not Kris Boyd.

I honestly think there is something between Walter and Kris, when Boyd came on during the game on Saturday, he didnt look hungry, gave up on the ball , didn't link up, Cousin actually looked more intrested than him

He has been given zero chance, and now all who have slated him want him to come in and save the day with the last throw of the dice.

It's not just fans who expect Boyd to save the day, Walter has shown absolutely no confidence in him, yet expects him to pull us out awhole time and again with 5-8 minute sub appearances. :confused:

It's not just fans who expect Boyd to save the day, Walter has shown absolutely no confidence in him, yet expects him to pull us out awhole time and again with 5-8 minute sub appearances. :confused:

I agree, it's totally baffling. What's the poor guy meant to do?