Have we blown the League title now after dropping more points , we are handing timmy this league on a plate.

i am not happy with the we we are playing , walter leaves it too late to go and attack teams and get the 3 points.

We must bring in some quality in the summer and ditch this 4-5-1 formation

tonigjt is a must win , if we do not win by at least 3 goals clear i think its over as D.Utd wont try as hard against celtic after all the mccurry carry on

and the sheep will play out of there skin against us as usual.

We need 6 points on the board and a barrel load of goals to go with it

but if we go 4-5-1 , will we get them i dont think so.

Come on Rangers one last push for the Treble.

:rfc:

We've blown it big time. Smiths defensive 4-5-1 has cost us the league. I don't the see the problem in playing that formation in europe but to play it against the likes of Motherwell, Dundee United etc is unforgiveable.

The Arabs won't try a fuckin' jot against Celtic after the game at Ibrox last week.

We've blown it big time. Smiths defensive 4-5-1 has cost us the league. I don't the see the problem in playing that formation in europe but to play it against the likes of Motherwell, Dundee United etc is unforgiveable.

The Arabs won't try a fuckin' jot against Celtic after the game at Ibrox last week.

Yeah Utd wont be looking to do us any favours , tonights game is the key if we score enough against st mirren then we have a chance going into the last day

Will be undescribably gutted if we do not bring the SPL trophy back to Ibrox

Timmy does not deserve to win it off the back of our fuck ups.

I can't see how the 4-5-1 formation has cost us the league when it seems to have originally put us in the position to win it.

Ironically, most of our worse games have been when we played 4-4-2 - including the Motherwell game.

It seems to me it's more down to tiredness - at least mentally, fixture congestion as well as injuries piling up.

Celtic won nothing when they got to the UEFA cup final with far less games to play. That's shows that it can affect your domestic form.

I can't see how the 4-5-1 formation has cost us the league when it seems to have originally put us in the position to win it.

When we've needed to win games, he puts out a defensive line-up in the 4-5-1 formation. That's my gripe!

Maybe its more that WS is reluctant to change personnel when things clearly aren't working and we just stick with the same formation and the long ball game?

We saw earlier in the season that the 4-5-1 can be quite attacking depending on who you play in the wide midfield positions. While we've struggled with some injuries, I think we've remained overly defensive at times when we should have changed it. But that's easy to say with hindsight.

We played 4-4-2 against Motherwell and many others, so don't know which matches you're refering to. I seem to recall that the 4-5-1 formation was hardly defensive in the SPL as it usually worked more like a 4-3-3. The loss of Beasley, Adam, McCulloch and Naismith has certainly limited our attacking options on the left. The loss of Hutton and Burke has done the same for the right.

I think one of the reasons we didn't win that game is that the pressure is so high now that when they equalised, our players lost patience in the build up and resorted to long balls. They looked like they didn't feel they had time to play the ball around - and you could see that the fans were egging them on to get the ball up the park as quickly as possible.

They need to show more composure in the last two games.