Pre Season Friendlies

Guest walkerger

Guest walkerger

Check out setanta sports website who say newcastle are playing Rangers on i think wed the 6th Aug and then Villareal on the saturday both at St James. For the tournament a few years back rangers had 15,000 down will it be the same this time being mid week?

Check out setanta sports website who say newcastle are playing Rangers on i think wed the 6th Aug and then Villareal on the saturday both at St James. For the tournament a few years back rangers had 15,000 down will it be the same this time being mid week?

We won't be allowed to have anyone there after Manchester.

• 2 weeks later...

We should have the ibrox tournament again - Rangers, Seville, Barca and Liverpool.

Or a Glasgow tournament - Rangers, Celtic, Barca and Liverpool! Imagine the OF in a friendly in the summer!!

We should have the ibrox tournament again - Rangers, Seville, Barca and Liverpool.

Or a Glasgow tournament - Rangers, Celtic, Barca and Liverpool! Imagine the OF in a friendly in the summer!!

Mental idea, but I like it! the pull of the OF together may be enough to make it a really big thing, and would be great for city of glasgow.

Just dont think it will ever happen... a friendly old firm?! aye right!!

Guest 90minsofmadness

Playing that shower from across the city 4 times a season is too much as it is.

Looking forward to seeing Torres come to Ibrox though

I have to say, that if that idea was marketed properly, it could be ahuge money spinner for both clubs and raise the profile of the clubs and Scottish football. Put in place as an annual tournament involving both OF sides and picking top clubs around the world it could make a pretty profit.

I like it:rfc:

We play Celtic 4-6 times a season - and there's a chance we could meet in the latter stages of the UEFA cup. There's no need to introduce even more games between the two sides.

Even Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea must be getting bored of playing each other.