bang goes another league title.....

What a season of high's and lows... for me the league was lost by the players

Were do we go from here? me i'd love a summer clear out!

i'd keep

Davis ( make him a ger)

Thommo

Cuellar

Papac

To me looking back and being honest the question is .. how did a poor team get to the uefa cup final?

Del.

Hurting To The Core

Guest Birkenhead

Obviously, im not a regular at Ibrox due to the distance and my commitments to Tranmere (which is gonna change next season), but the Gers got to the final, because of a very very very good backing by the Ibrox faithful.

The opposition just couldnt handle the best fans in the world, simple as that.

So, the regulars at Ibrox need to give themselves a big pat on the back.

Gutted, this may be sour grapes but thank you to the SPL for ten games in two weeks. A true reward for our tremendous run in the UEFA cup. Or is it a punishment for doing so well and putting Scotland on the map in Europe ?

Gutted, this may be sour grapes but thank you to the SPL for ten games in two weeks. A true reward for our tremendous run in the UEFA cup. Or is it a punishment for doing so well and putting Scotland on the map in Europe ?

spl played a part......but it's down to the shit on the pitch.. not good enough

Aye we were pretty average tonight, Aberdeen had that luxury of being able to sit back and hit us on the break. I guess it's a dose of our own UEFA cup medicine. Nevermind, another cup final at the weekend, what a hardship.

W.A.T.P !

:rfc:

Aye we were pretty average tonight, Aberdeen had that luxury of being able to sit back and hit us on the break. I guess it's a dose of our own UEFA cup medicine. Nevermind, another cup final at the weekend, what a hardship.

W.A.T.P !

:rfc:

so true... just need to keep our heads up!

Shit players, shit tactics and shit decisions. Just shit basically!

I don't know what I want our formation to be next season. We played 4-4-2 tonight and were utter shit. How many times did we make their keeper work? We play 4-5-1 and we create very little chances. It doesn't look good right now!

We've been average for much of the season, ridden our luck and made the most of limited resources in the squad. But its been so frustrating to see another season full of baffling decisions at times.

Its almost like every manager we get is given a list of things they must do (play players out of position; ignore youth) and things they must ignore (lack of creativity in the midfield). Its been like this for how many years now?

Absolutely gutted. And even more gutted for all the guys who've followed the team to all the away grounds this season and see some truly gutless performances.

We've been average for much of the season, ridden our luck and made the most of limited resources in the squad. But its been so frustrating to see another season full of baffling decisions at times.

Its almost like every manager we get is given a list of things they must do (play players out of position; ignore youth) and things they must ignore (lack of creativity in the midfield). Its been like this for how many years now?

Absolutely gutted. And even more gutted for all the guys who've followed the team to all the away grounds this season and see some truly gutless performances.

You forgot about the signing of injured players.... that is a pre requisite !!!

Guest walkerger

Also playing uninterested players like Cousin who should have been at Fulham now. I lost count the number of times the commentators said he wasnt interested in forming a parnership up front with Darch. Utter shit he was. Why did Walter pick him you have to ask the manager that.