Guest ackbar

Truly disappointed and agree with most of the posts on this thread. If we arent good enough to beat Aberdeen then we dont deserve to win the league.

I dont think there is much point in pointing the finger of blame quite yet, we still have a Cup Final to look forward to.

Part of the problem is Smiths fascination with Cousin. Why play a guy who publicly said he wanted to join Fulham? His heart was never in it. Out of interest, how many goals did Cousin score for us since the turn of the year? If it's moer than 3 I'll be surprised!

What makes it worse is that we flung it away. We had it wrapped up and basically handed it to them. We were in pole position and majorly fucked up.

End of the day its been a good comeback season from us after being dire for 2-3 years.

Now we are back challenging again and were 2 wins away from a treble and 3 away from a quadriple. Its a fine line, if we won that games we'd be praising the negative football just like before the UEFA final, now all of a sudden its just shit!!

Its the same as Chelsea, they are CL runners up but were so close - thats football.

We need to pick ourselves up and win the cup on saturday.

The SPL also need to take a look at themselves.

i honestly couldt give a sh%t about the scottish cup.

Therein lies the problem with the fans of this club...

All the success of the late 80's, 90's has made us take great competitions such as the Scottish Cup as an also ran.

It is a trophy with a huge history and tradition, and I for 1 will be shouting for the Gers and hoping we win it..

FFS I cannot believe the lethargy in fans, its like it was them who had played 68 games.

:sigh:

i honestly couldt give a sh%t about the scottish cup.

Not for me, i said at the start of the season we had to get the Scottish cup back aswell. We hadnt won this since 2003 which is too long. The league cup is a bit of a joke now and should be moved back to August to October. Plus we should push for another UEFA cup place for this cup again.

The Scottish cup is important. The downer of losing the league is still upsetting people. If we had won the league or lost it weeks ago everyone would be looking forward to the final.