Looks like the worst kept secret over the last while was accurate and McGhee will be the next manager of the Jambos. OK, so they're going through the usual things of rejecting the official approach, but we all know what'll happen next.

Its an interesting one, because while many will say that anyone who wants to work with Romanov is just mental, I'm sure McGhee will have a clause saying that he gets 100% control over team affairs couple with a nice clause guaranteeing a big payout if things go pear shaped and he has to quit.

I wonder how he'll do there, meddling aside, as he never seems to last very long at any club he goes to and he had been rumoured to be in the running for the Celtic job if Strachan left.

Would be a strange one this if it came off. Why would Mcghee want to leave a side he has just taken into Europe to take over at the FC Romanov? The JT's would have to pay him a heck of a lot of money and Romanov promise to keep out of team affairs or at least selections.

Plus Hearts are 25 million in debt. Motherwell are a well run club.

I would like to see a 3rd club start getting involved in the top end of the league again and Hearts have always been the best equipped team to do that in the last 10 years.

Its been very funny to hear the Jambos creaming themselves over McGhee, pretty much for the last 3 months or so. How its a done deal according to my mate who cleans his windows etc. And now it looks like he's staying with Motherwell.

It couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of deluded & paranoid supporters IMHO.