Veteran star David Weir set to quit Rangers this summer

I really rated Webster at Hearts and was disappointed when we pulled out of the running for him. I think we bid 1.1M or thereabouts but Romanov wanted way more than that at the time.

If he can prove his fitness, then I think he'd be worth a go alongside Cuellar. It could be a tremendous bit of business given how much he'd probably cost us and his potential.

But there's no doubt its a risk.

Assuming he can get fit, Webster will be a very god signing. It all depends on his fitness, but it still seems ridiculous to me to have had him here for 18 months, paying rbabaly a good whack of his wages when he has been unfit. Surely he should have been sent back to Wigan for his rehabiltation.

Assuming he can get fit, Webster will be a very god signing. It all depends on his fitness, but it still seems ridiculous to me to have had him here for 18 months, paying rbabaly a good whack of his wages when he has been unfit. Surely he should have been sent back to Wigan for his rehabiltation.

Yeah thats been truly baffling!! We shouldnt even look at signing him until he has played a few games.