Miller is Back at Ibrox.

Only one Kenny Miller!! Its not going to help him if we get on his back.

I Like your positive attitude towards it but i cant get the image of him pounding the Celtic badge when he scored against us out of my head and will take something special for that memory to be replaced with something good regarding Kenny Miller.

I dont see why the pounding of the badge should be making such an impact. Big deal, he played for Celtic and scoring for them against their biggest rivals should be cause for celebration, even if it was against us. To be honest I would be disappointed had he not celebrated that way as it would show a lack of desire to always produce your best.

Much more worrying, for me at least, is the lack of ability I think he has - he is not the player to raise our standards in my opinion.

Another bigger worry is spending 2 million on him - I think there are better buys out there than him for 2 million. Look at Cousin, we got him for 1 million last year and he is a much better player than Miller, just a shame that he doesn't have the desire or heart to be here.

Again we're having to pay over the odds because he's playing in England, just as we did for Lee McCulloch.

I don't know about this one, depending on where he plays and how he plays, he could do a job for us. But he's certainly not an exciting signing. Like I said in another posting though, can he be any worse than Cousin & his poor attitude or JCD & his dodgy hamstrings?

BTW, can we change the title of this thread until its a done deal?

I've always been of the opinion that he would/could do as good,if not better,job as Cousin & JCD.

If this is the case (I am not arguing with or against it) then surely it is a GOOD piece of business if we get shot of Cousin for 3 mill ?

Cousin is older than KM, KM would cost 2 mill and we get 3 mill for Cousin - NET we get a younger player who gives ius more and with a net INCOME of 1 mill from the deal.

That is IF we think that KM would do a better job than Cousin.

i am disgusted at this! smith knew the rangers fans wernt happy. we pay the guts of �£1000 a season to follow the team we love and they go out and spend 2mil on a fuckin dud. he didnt do it the first time here, he didnt do it for the tims and he isnt goin to do it for us this time around. I dont want to get on at smith 2 much because he has turned us round in the last 18 month superbly but he knew the rangers fans wernt happy about this. Im not goin to bullshit its not just the fact he is pish its the fact that he scored against us and ran by us in the lisbon lions stand beating that manky badge and pumping his chest. I for one will not be applauding him when his picture comes up on the screen at ibrox when reading the teams out. he is a fuckin:wanker: .

I certainly didn't want this to happen just because i think he cannot score goals and runs about like a headless chicken.

Maybe we are looking at the small picture.

Walter will probably be bringing in Ronadinho to feed off Miller.

I do have faith in Walter but not much.

I think its going to be a case of only time will tell and how WS plans to utilise the squad to it's max next season and how quickly he deciedes on his strongest formation and starting XI