I don't like them because we beat them twicw and they still got through ahead of us. Snail-eating, garlic-smelling, hairy-armpitted twats!!:moon:

Tell us why you really don't like them Juff :P :fish:

Ok, so who will qualify from this group?:

France

Holland

Italy

Romania

Im going to stick my neck out and say Holland and Romania

And im looking correct at the moment!!

No you put it that way. I said at the outset Id like Holland to win it. If not them, then Spain. I've said all along I dont want the French Italians or Germans to get fuck all.....

I know before the group started that Romania were the underdogs in the group of death but after the first two rounds of matches you can see that they actually play more attractive football than France and Italy !!

Whether they beat Holland or not though is the problem. Italy or France could still sneak through and perhaps go all the way which is typical Italy or France though isn't it.

Anyone think Holland will take it easy agains Romania? It'll ensure they don't have to play France or Italy in the semis.

I don't think they will take it easy but i do see them resting their best players as Snijder and RVN and giving Huntelaar + others a game.