Davis agent expects Ibrox Switch

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/7442712.stm

Good news if true in my opinion Davis and Thommo in midfield!

Yup, sell Fergie and bring in a more attacking midfielder to match them.

If we are going to play 4-5-1 next year again, then we need a couple of fast wingers who can control a ball.( not Lovenkrands he can't control a ball and Beasley will be injured again within 10-15 games)

I think we need a bit of muscle in the centre midfield. Thomson gets about but his frame is of average height.

If we could get a powerhouse like Albertz was to boss the midfield about then it would set us on our way. Lee McCulloch's physical strength has been good in certain games, but a more consistant player in the centre would be good.

But we still need a skillful player in there aswell.

Totally agree Frankie. When he moved out wide he lost a lot and it seemed to knock his confidence as well, so the odd occasion he did play centrelly again, he wasn't as effective.

Fergie has let the team down this season, he's supposed to be our best midfielder but his performance's have been well below the standard that we have come to expect from him, he's not an attacking mid by any means but he always wants to push up and you can see that he wont just play central mid he wants to go forward and that's when he'll loose the ball and leave a gap where he should be

Don't get me started on Barry Ferguson! I'm sick of the 'playing through the pain barrier' pish. He would have been much more valuable to us if he had taken 2 months to get proper treatment and get himself fit and then been able to influence games instead of just filling a jersey! He shouldbe the one player, when we go to Parkhead or to UEFA cup finals we can rely on to put in a big performance. It didn't happen. His only level of consistency this season was to consistenly under-perform when we needed him. if it was up to me, his time at ibrox would have come and gone. Actually, if it was up to me, he would never have come back from Blackburn.

Don't get me started on Barry Ferguson! I'm sick of the 'playing through the pain barrier' pish. He would have been much more valuable to us if he had taken 2 months to get proper treatment and get himself fit and then been able to influence games instead of just filling a jersey! He shouldbe the one player, when we go to Parkhead or to UEFA cup finals we can rely on to put in a big performance. It didn't happen. His only level of consistency this season was to consistenly under-perform when we needed him. if it was up to me, his time at ibrox would have come and gone. Actually, if it was up to me, he would never have come back from Blackburn.

Agree with most of that.

The other thing id add was when he was handed back the captaincy it stank of favouritism and made him bigger than he was.