The Shape Of Things To Come???????

Its been in the paper today and also on the rangers website about the new strip and the shape of things to come it has small outlined pictures but cant make them out! you can pre-order today but it doesnt get revealed until the 15/7/08. Can anyone put any light on this if its true they are keeping it under raps until the day its released? whats the big secret?????????:brick:

I can't see the connection between the top and the design to be honest.

That design will appear on the back of the strip. As it has done with the other templates (Everton, West Ham and Sweden).

Its been in the paper today and also on the rangers website about the new strip and the shape of things to come it has small outlined pictures but cant make them out! you can pre-order today but it doesnt get revealed until the 15/7/08. Can anyone put any light on this if its true they are keeping it under raps until the day its released? whats the big secret?????????:brick:

It's a right pain in the arse, they want you to buy something that you wont be able to look at until after you have a) paid for it and b) have it in your hand! I suppose its a Rangers top and I'll buy it anyway but thats hardly the point.

Cloak and Dagger Loyal.:rfc:

Haven't bought a strip in a couple of years at the start of the season and am looking forward to this one, but to actually think people will (and yes I know some people) put down the deposits for the strip before seeing it....

Total madness.

Rangers really need to get a grip and stop this kind of fan abuse!

:brick: :brick: :brick: