Agreed. His comments about MMcN were interesting I thought and was the first time anything has even been hinted at in the open about the resignations.

His comments about the reasons for MM's resignation were untrue.

A sadder day if a large Rangers supporters group are being led down a unionist, militant line. We are trying to break free from those shackles.

Agreed. With the board meeting last night now over, we should expect something concrete about the resignations in the next day or two, no? Unless of course the facts are unpalatable and cannot easily be dressed up to look good.

I cannot see myself renewing.

Whilst I have not really been actively involved I joined as the money, shares and a larger number of members would give the RST greater sway and more power. I liked what I heard about them before and was happy to support this as I beleived it benefited Rangers.

As I say my involvement only stretched as far as paying the membership fee. I'm still at uni, working and have various other commitments meaning I could not contribute in any otehr meaningful way.

However the fact that the trust have done next to nothing to tell members what is going on, allied to the fact that so many of the respected board members have resigned leads me to think that the RST is no longer the organisation I used to be so impressed by.

A fantastic opportunity missed. Especially if there's any truth in that article regarding Murray having fans on the board (aye right).

I cannot see myself renewing.

Whilst I have not really been actively involved I joined as the money, shares and a larger number of members would give the RST greater sway and more power. I liked what I heard about them before and was happy to support this as I beleived it benefited Rangers.

As I say my involvement only stretched as far as paying the membership fee. I'm still at uni, working and have various other commitments meaning I could not contribute in any otehr meaningful way.

However the fact that the trust have done next to nothing to tell members what is going on, allied to the fact that so many of the respected board members have resigned leads me to think that the RST is no longer the organisation I used to be so impressed by.

A fantastic opportunity missed. Especially if there's any truth in that article regarding Murray having fans on the board (aye right).

When you hit some light at the end of a tunnel,you start to see the rats,springs to mind.

When you hit some light at the end of a tunnel,you start to see the rats,springs to mind.

:sigh:

There's far too much going on that we're just not being informed about and I think you're right, when we do find out we're not going to like what we're told.

My reply from the trust was along the lines that those who left favoured closer links within Ibrox, those who are still there are leaning towards a more militant/demanding regime as has been said on here earlier and are not in favour of the current one.

Again, that isn't true JK.

Those that left - including me - were as much critics of the current regime as anyone else on the board.

Criticism of the financial\football side of the game is healthy. A leaning towards unionist\militant principles\polices,frightens me.

Criticism of the financial\football side of the game is healthy. A leaning towards unionist\militant principles\polices,frightens me.

So far, it's just Daily Record speculation that the RST are moving towards Unionist/militant principles, and therefore should be ignored.