Our new attack...

I think 1 from Darcheville or Boyd will go, but neither want to leave.

Hopefully we can get 3 million from somewhere for Cousin, although i still think he has the most quality from all the strikers.

another one with lots of quality but his attitude stinks and after what happened at his last team we should have kept well clear but if we get a good profit it helps a bit!

IMO he should never have got near the first team after what he done in the uefa cup semi final. I don't think we will get near �£3m for him now �£1.5 - �£2m tops........

I think Novo is better used out wide and coming off the bench. I may be a bit harsh, but when he's used as a starter, his shortcomings seem to become much more apparent.

I think Boyd's style would compliment the new strikers, but JCD is too similar to who we've signed which is why I think he might still leave.

I agree that the signings of Lafferty and Miller seem Taylor made for a poacher like Boydy. The Velicka signing however suggests to me that Boyd is for the off with Cardiff reportedly the first to show interest. Not good.

Now we need to get rid of JCD, Cousin, Gow, Buffel, Hemdani to free up the cash for Arshavin;)

Guest metalliger
You know what.

I think IF we can keep Boyd - we have an excellent balance of decent players in attack.

Boyd - Poacher/Goalscorer - International Experience

Miller - Pace/Industry - International Experience

Velicka - Strength/Aerial Ability - International Experience

Lafferty - Touch/Height - International Experience

Obviously I expect JCD and Cousin to both move on.

also think Velicka will surprise people with his pace..I think he's Darche's replacement. He's got the pace that JCD has but more importantly he can finish. Thats something that has let JCD down badly last season. Think Velicka will be one of our better signings

also 442 next season with Boyd +1 up front. Walts already come out and said he'd play 442 after the cup final. possibly Lafferty as a replacement for Naismith for 12 months?? as soon as burke is fit get him out of ibrox too, we can do so much better.

Badly need rid of Burke, used to really rate the wee man but he just isnt worth what we are paying him in terms of wages. He would probably be in the top 10-15 earners in the premier league and that is crazy for a guy who we dont play

Badly need rid of Burke, used to really rate the wee man but he just isnt worth what we are paying him in terms of wages. He would probably be in the top 10-15 earners in the premier league and that is crazy for a guy who we dont play

don't know what his injury situation is at the moment. no one will go near him with that.....

also think Velicka will surprise people with his pace..I think he's Darche's replacement. He's got the pace that JCD has but more importantly he can finish. Thats something that has let JCD down badly last season. Think Velicka will be one of our better signings

also 442 next season with Boyd +1 up front. Walts already come out and said he'd play 442 after the cup final. possibly Lafferty as a replacement for Naismith for 12 months?? as soon as burke is fit get him out of ibrox too, we can do so much better.

You could be right mate. I think Velicka is a decent signing actually and could possibly now be the most all-round player we have.

He is supposed to be rather lazy though but I guess he won't get away with that here.

Hope you are right about JCD leaving, although he and his agent are making noises about wanting to stay.

His lack of composure in finishing has been a major let down. Add to that his inability to regularly finish games and injury prone nature and I would not be unhappy to see him leave.

I agree that Velicka could be used in the same way as JCD but with a better finishing ratio.

Hope you are right about JCD leaving, although he and his agent are making noises about wanting to stay.

His lack of composure in finishing has been a major let down. Add to that his inability to regularly finish games and injury prone nature and I would not be unhappy to see him leave.

I agree that Velicka could be used in the same way as JCD but with a better finishing ratio.

He lasted ninety minutes in one game last season. The Final.

Shocking for a professional athelete

He lasted ninety minutes in one game last season. The Final.

Shocking for a professional athelete

I am well aware that his first completed 90 mins was against Zenit. I was trying to be kind by saying that he had an inability to finish games, when I really meant, the unfit bassa was always looking at the bench from the hour mark looking to come off, and I would have punted him after the miss and red card v Lyon at home.