Murray ready to deal in Al for Gers

I think if Shagger Dan has another season for us like he did last season he will be taking the number 1 Jersey for Scotland from Craig Gordon.

TBH,I don't think he will get that much of a chance,unless Gordon gets injured,but just like his Rangers career so far,when he gets his chance i'm sure he will grab it

TBH,I don't think he will get that much of a chance,unless Gordon gets injured,but just like his Rangers career so far,when he gets his chance i'm sure he will grab it

Yeah hard to believe aswell that he was punted out to St. Johnstone surplus to requirements a couple of seasons ago and we thought Greame Smith was going to be our backup ?!?!

PSV confirm Spurs interest in Gomes

10:02am today

PSV Eindhoven on Tuesday confirmed Tottenham have inquired about the availability of goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes.

Fans' favourite Gomes asked for a transfer shortly after PSV claimed their 21st league title last season, citing differences with managing director Jan Reker, which alerted Spurs.

"Tottenham have informed us of their interest," Reker said in the Eindhovens Dagblad newspaper.

Although Reker insisted a deal has yet to be struck, he hinted it was close after revealing the club have already drawn up a list of replacements.

"It is true that Andreas Isaksson is one of the candidates to replace Gomes, but we are looking at other keepers too," he added.

Although it is not really Rangers related, i think it is appropriate to be placed here as Spurs were favourite to sign shagger.

I would prefer Gomes as well to be honest,one of the best keepers in the world.

just goes to show what happens if you give a youngster a decent run in the side.

Absolutely, how can we benefit from Murray Park if we dont give the guys a chance to prove their worth. Im not suggesting sending them in willy nilly, but when players go out of form younger guys deserve a shot before we start playing first team players out of position to cover. :thup: