Im not near the only one who wants to see Buffel, there arent a huge amount on this boards who want to see him but there are a few, im just vocal about him.

And I havent been slagging Boyd off, Im just being honest about what I see in a player. Ive never slagged Boyd off personally. The same can be said to you and others about Buffel but I dont acuse anyone of slagging.

Fighting a losing battle here, Ive never said Buffel never had the talent, just the heart.

He is criticised the same way Boyd is, for lack of workrate. The difference is, Boy will play or come off the bencj and score goals. Buffel has had a handful of games that have given us a sight of what we may have but then done nothing.

You have also said you dont see Boyd ever improving as a player or the areas he needs to...apolagiesif not you) so you have criticised him personally as have many others. Ally got exactly the same abuse years ago!

Criticised is a better word than slagged as we are judging his game then.

But I just dont see Boyd improving but that doesnt mean to say he wont. He did show a better attitude at times last season by losing weight and trying to get involved in a deeper role but it lasted 3 games - thats not good enough from a professional.

(I actually love these Boyd debates coz they can go on and on plus its better than discussing nothing):D

Pete, you need to keep up mate, you have been online as long as me and Jon this morning but arent keeping up with posts - that old typewriter surely needs replaced now eh....!!! :thup:

Agree, but it would be nice to see some others contibute to the debate too.

I'm foolhardy and stubborn to an extent in my opinion as if I think Im right I'll carry on......then again, not mentionming any names, there are a few others on the other side who do the same ;)

Agree, but it would be nice to see some others contibute to the debate too.

I'm foolhardy and stubborn to an extent in my opinion as if I think Im right I'll carry on......then again, not mentionming any names, there are a few others on the other side who do the same ;)

Lets swing it round the other way then.

If Boyd moves on (who knows where) but ends up like a Steven Thomson and we win the title this season will you hold your hands up and say we were right to get rid of this type player as he wasnt good enough for the team game?

Difference being that ST never scored near the amount of goals Boyd has and was never likely to so I cant really argue that point.

Boyd will score goals given the opportunities. Given the poor rangers team he has been in and to score the amount he has should say something. Thats the bit I dont get you all recognising