Most likely to score a hat-trick

The player most likely to score a hat-trick is...  

23 members have voted

1. 1. The player most likely to score a hat-trick is...

• Kris Boyd
    • Nacho Novo
    • Andrius Velicka
    • Kyle Lafferty
    • John Fleck
    • Jean-Claude Darcheville
    • Daniel Cousin
    • Steven Naismith
    • Kenny Miller
    • Barry Ferguson

Out of the current Rangers squad which player, given 90mins of playing time, is most likely to score a hat-trick ??

Seems like a simple enough question to answer. :box:

FORMATION = 4-4-2

COMPETITION = SPL

I went for Boyd I think it will be easier in the championship than the SPL.;) ;)

I DID say 'current squad' ;)

Tell, you what. I'll simplify it further and make it a 4-4-2 in 'yer average' SPL game. ;)

...and YES, Naismith is injured ...but he's in there anyway, even if it's just for the sympathy vote.

Guest PortGlasgow

Rangers demonstrated many times last season they cant play 4-4-2, unless your selecting 4-4-2 for the simple reason thats the only formation Boyd is effective

Agree with Gribz lesser opposition Cousin, Velicka, Boyd. Tricky opposition Cousin or Velicka.

I don't really understand why people focus on Boyds limitations so much. Sure he's got a lot to learn still, but so do most of the other players his age who are in the team. The talk about Boyd only being able to score against the 'diddy teams' is absolute nonsense cooked up by our rivals simply because they fear him. How so many of our support could be so gullible as to buy into that crap is beyond me. As for the lone striker role, IMO when he was given the chance last season away in Greece, he actually did quite well. Better than you'd expect Novo or McCulloch to do in his place at least. I think that if Boyd can improve on certain aspects of his game over the next couple of seasons, he WILL undoubtedly be the best striker we've had since McCoist.

I think Velicka looks like a good addition to the squad, but I don't really see what he's done yet to win the confidence of the support that Boyd hasn't.

And one other thing - Are we all best pals with Cousin again or something? Did I miss the memo? Personally I've never had a problem with him (apart from the headbutting) but it seems the lynch mob amongst our support has disspersed all of a sudden.

I don't really understand why people focus on Boyds limitations so much. Sure he's got a lot to learn still, but so do most of the other players his age who are in the team. The talk about Boyd only being able to score against the 'diddy teams' is absolute nonsense cooked up by our rivals simply because they fear him. How so many of our support could be so gullible as to buy into that crap is beyond me. As for the lone striker role, IMO when he was given the chance last season away in Greece, he actually did quite well. Better than you'd expect Novo or McCulloch to do in his place at least. I think that if Boyd can improve on certain aspects of his game over the next couple of seasons, he WILL undoubtedly be the best striker we've had since McCoist.

I think Velicka looks like a good addition to the squad, but I don't really see what he's done yet to win the confidence of the support that Boyd hasn't.

And one other thing - Are we all best pals with Cousin again or something? Did I miss the memo? Personally I've never had a problem with him (apart from the headbutting) but it seems the lynch mob amongst our support has disspersed all of a sudden.

The areas that Boyd needed to improve were brought up well before last season started and he just hasnt improved them. we saw a bit more effort from him in a few games but his first touch is still like he is playing with a concrete ball.

If Cousin has a changed attitude then he will be an asset for the team!