Anderson Wanted By Rangers

I'd struggle to accept Zander Diamond but even he is much better than Anderson !!!!

Hurlock, no chance mate. Anderson was the rock that held Aberdeen together for long enough, a good SPL player and one of the few Scottish defenders who can pass the ball, but it would be a big jump up for him after a year sitting on his ar$e.

Diamond = **** pi$h, end off story.

nah no chance dont want him near ibrox a rate captain kirk a better player than him

Cant say I agree with that, plus we havent seen Broadfoot at centre half yet in a blue shirt bar a few friendlies.

Anderson wouldnt be the standard id be looking for but he would probably be better than Webster at the moment due to Websters injuries. He has SPL experience and is much quicker than Weir.

We've been inked with Anderson on and off for a few years now, but I don't see the point. Unless we're signing someone who's as good or has the potential to be as good as Cuellar, I'd rather we stick with who we've got.

Surely there can't be any truth in the Diamond rumour though?