No problem. Its not sounded that bad really I guess apart from the defensive error and the scoreline. The goal seemed to come against the run of play but still a wee bit worrying I guess.

Miller was playing on the left of a 3 pronged attack, JCD on the right and Boyd through the middle.

Adam has provided the biggest threat so far.

Boyd was pish :flipa:

No creativity again from what I am hearing....

1-1 Novo.

I thought Boyd was ok but not really getting anything his way. All I keep hearing is that we have no invention.........

Velicka nearly scored with his forst touch and sounds like he'll do well for us....hopefully.

Was joking about Boyd.... it is the creativity that is the problem, not the strikers.

I think Velicka will do well too.

Anyone for a bet on a 0-0 draw on Wednesday night ?

Nice to see Furman getting on again, never caught why Fleck wasnt on the bench though.

If we arent going to sign anyone, we need to give some of the youngsters a chance. Surely we cant create any LESS creativity than we are at present....

Furman and Lafferty seemed to have made a bit of a difference, especially Furman, more urgency, pressing and getting in behind the defenders. Novo has done his usual too.