Guest dirtybill

Personally im not to excited about all this, think we should be hammerin teams like Raith pre season or not better get the fuckin finger out before wed night not to enammered wi the Davis situation either,not feelin confident at all, hopefully im proved wrong.

P.s get Broadfoot tae fuck

Personally im not to excited about all this, think we should be hammerin teams like Raith pre season or not better get the fuckin finger out before wed night not to enammered wi the Davis situation either,not feelin confident at all, hopefully im proved wrong.

P.s get Broadfoot tae fuck

it's good to the see the fans behind the team as usual before the start of the season.............:rolleyes:

it's good to the see the fans behind the team as usual before the start of the season.............:rolleyes:

He is entitled to his opinion johnny - and, to be fair, many fans feel the same way.

Are you happy with the performances or results ? Pre-season games they may be, but the same lack of creativity from last season is still there - do you see any of the personnel we have at our disposal ? I don't.

Guest dirtybill

What so you are sayin there is no better option than that half wit at right back?

He is entitled to his opinion johnny - and, to be fair, many fans feel the same way.

Are you happy with the performances or results ? Pre-season games they may be, but the same lack of creativity from last season is still there - do you see any of the personnel we have at our disposal ? I don't.

To be honest I really don't care about friendlies, they for me are just to get the players match fit and new ones used to the formation and other players around them. How many times have we have good results pre season then had bad seasons? I will judge the team on results that matter although I can see some fans frustrations as they are paying money to watch worthless pre season games IMO. What if we won all our games 5-0 then have a rotten start to the season what would fans say? I haven't been to pre season games for years as they are ripping off fans IMO...........

To be honest I really don't care about friendlies, they for me are just to get the players match fit and new ones used to the formation and other players around them. How many times have we have good results pre season then had bad seasons? I will judge the team on results that matter although I can see some fans frustrations as they are paying money to watch worthless pre season games IMO. What if we won all our games 5-0 then have a rotten start to the season what would fans say? I haven't been to pre season games for years as they are ripping off fans IMO...........

You are missing the point IMO. Look at my post and I did say they were "only" pre-season friendlies.

Much of the angst is that the team are not playing well, not creating and not signing that creative spark we want to see.

I am not too bothered by pre-season friendlies personally - but why should the fans NOT criticise ? They are entitled to that opinion even if it differs with yours or mine - constructive criticism is healthy...... sadly much of the criticism falls into the destructive kind.