Guest dirtybill
Only on Sundays - you get him the rest of the week.

Ok mate, am only kiddin anyway, your right i was a bit haste with my words previously but you get my point IM SORRY to all

xxx

Ok mate, am only kiddin anyway, your right i was a bit haste with my words previously but you get my point IM SORRY to all

xxx

are those kisses for johhnyk ? :fish:

No worries my man, I am no authority around here - we just like to debate, discuss and even argue with respect.

You almost actually prove my point.

You arent happy that the fans are not supporting the team yet then make that statement about the lack of creativity - which is EXACTLY why the fans are disgruntled.

the fans were quite happy to play this way all season long and nearly win us 4 trophies. they were really only disgruntled after we lost out on the main 2 at the last hurdle.

I was just saying I don't see why fans get upset over IMO meaningless games nothing else......

He is a half wit and a very poor option at right back and you cannot argue the fact that he cost us dearly last season on more than one occasion, and what you on about "say that to his face" pish if there is anythin childish then that is it right there, this is the reason i jacked in the FF forum for clowns like you who think because they have a big post count they can belittle peoples opinions:admin:

I take it you are the chairman of the clubfoot loyal:notworthy:

i don't care about your post count, who mentioned that apart from you?

i like a good debate but to call players and members names says it all for me........

he is not good enough but he doesn't pick the team does he?

o and welcome to gersnet.......:box:

the fans were quite happy to play this way all season long and nearly win us 4 trophies. they were really only disgruntled after we lost out on the main 2 at the last hurdle.

I was just saying I don't see why fans get upset over IMO meaningless games nothing else......

Disagree - there were PLENTY of rumblings amongst the support regarding the lack of creativity long before we "failed" in the UEFA and SPL.

If you what you meant was about the meaningless friendlies I do agree. However, this particular friendly should have been one where we were looking for a confidence boost as our next game is an important CL tie. We never got that boost but hopefully it wont have any impact anyway.

Guest dirtybill

From what i can remember myself and no other Rangers fan i know were happy with that type of negative play i wont argue that it had us campaigning on four fronts but lets be honest it was telling on us from the off and it was the only viable option we had at the time, they say "play to your strengths" and we did that and did it well however the pre season like you say is all about getting match fit but its also an oppertunity for new signings to make their mark and impress but so far there has not been much to shout about IMO

There's a big difference between playing attacking, freeform & creative football and just being creative and creating chances for your forwards. I don't think anyone is expecting us to change our style of football drastically over one close season, but I bet most fans are hoping that WS addresses our massive weakness last season which was a lack of chances being created for our strikers.

I know its a big pressure to bring in young players to an OF first XI and expect them to step up to the mark, but a lot of fans have been clamouring for someone like Dean Furman to be given a chance, so maybe WS will never have a better chance than now to give someone like him a starting place in the next couple of games.

Guest dirtybill
i don't care about your post count, who mentioned that apart from you?

i like a good debate but to call players and members names says it all for me........

he is not good enough but he doesn't pick the team does he?

o and welcome to gersnet.......:box:

fair enough but i never mentioned my post count and as for the name callin you will get over it and Broadfoot is a half wit and i will stand by that, and the season will tell for him and your right he does'nt pick the team which begs the question who does?

Anyway enough of that :cheers:

RANGERS: McGregor, Broadfoot, Weir, Cuellar, Papac; Whittaker, Hemdani, Adam, Miller; Darcheville, Boyd

Subs: Alexander, Webster, Novo, Lafferty, Velicka, Cousin, Emslie, Furman

I really hope this isnt a sign of things to come this season - Whittaker and Adam in midfield!!!

One good aspect is the bench there looks good!!