What so you are sayin there is no better option than that half wit at right back?

I would like to see you say that to his face m8, he is a big Rangers man who is living the dream, he doesn't pick the team. would you say no if someone signed you and played you for Rangers? He is trying his best and agree he is not good enough for us but it's a bit childish to start calling him names like a 10 year old....unless you are a 10 year old of course?

You are missing the point IMO. Look at my post and I did say they were "only" pre-season friendlies.

Much of the angst is that the team are not playing well, not creating and not signing that creative spark we want to see.

I am not too bothered by pre-season friendlies personally - but why should the fans NOT criticise ? They are entitled to that opinion even if it differs with yours or mine - constructive criticism is healthy...... sadly much of the criticism falls into the destructive kind.

I didn't miss your point and I'm just saying my opinion as you and others are as......

When was the last time we played creative football? it's not gonna happen this season with the players we have and the tactics we play so why do you think it would happen in pre season?

I didn't miss your point and I'm just saying my opinion as you and others are as......

When was the last time we played creative football? it's not gonna happen this season with the players we have and the tactics we play so why do you think it would happen in pre season?

You almost actually prove my point.

You arent happy that the fans are not supporting the team yet then make that statement about the lack of creativity - which is EXACTLY why the fans are disgruntled.

Guest dirtybill
I would like to see you say that to his face m8, he is a big Rangers man who is living the dream, he doesn't pick the team. would you say no if someone signed you and played you for Rangers? He is trying his best and agree he is not good enough for us but it's a bit childish to start calling him names like a 10 year old....unless you are a 10 year old of course?

He is a half wit and a very poor option at right back and you cannot argue the fact that he cost us dearly last season on more than one occasion, and what you on about "say that to his face" pish if there is anythin childish then that is it right there, this is the reason i jacked in the FF forum for clowns like you who think because they have a big post count they can belittle peoples opinions:admin:

I take it you are the chairman of the clubfoot loyal:notworthy:

He is a half wit and a very poor option at right back and you cannot argue the fact that he cost us dearly last season on more than one occasion, and what you on about "say that to his face" pish if there is anythin childish then that is it right there, this is the reason i jacked in the FF forum for clowns like you who think because they have a big post count they can belittle peoples opinions:admin:

I take it you are the chairman of the clubfoot loyal:notworthy:

You were making your opinions known at the start of your paragraph but then showed yourself up in the latter part - this is NOT FF and the members here have healthy debate - but generally everyone is at least RESPECTFUL. You shouldn't have called johnnyk a clown - that was disrespectful and uncalled for.

Guest dirtybill
You were making your opinions known at the start of your paragraph but then showed yourself up in the latter part - this is NOT FF and the members here have healthy debate - but generally everyone is at least RESPECTFUL. You shouldn't have called johnnyk a clown - that was disrespectful and uncalled for.

Are you two goin out ;)