Anyone seen the Scream films?? His face is the double of the mask used by the killer in that!!

Seen as there is a thread about him we may as well discuss him.

I was wanting McCulloch for a while before he signed and when we got him i thought it was a great signing. He started off pretty well but since the turn of this year he has looked a different player for the worse. He looks unfit and slow.

During this summer he was one who has said he will step into BF shoes, well thus far in pre season and in the Kaunas 1st leg he has looked even worse.

The big man needs to get his finger out and he could be an important player again.

Was watching Scream 2 last night which was on tv

I like McCulloch on his day, like you said he needs to get his finger out. Hopefully he can do well tonight

Wish he would play like his performance against Ukraine for Scotland, that was the best game i have seen him play

Anyone seen the Scream films?? His face is the double of the mask used by the killer in that!!

I was wanting McCulloch for a while before he signed and when we got him i thought it was a great signing. He started off pretty well but since the turn of this year he has looked a different player for the worse. He looks unfit and slow.

During this summer he was one who has said he will step into BF shoes, well thus far in pre season and in the Kaunas 1st leg he has looked even worse.

The big man needs to get his finger out and he could be an important player again.

Completely agree. He played really well at the start of the season, taking great long distance pot-shots at goal, winning tons of headers and generally giving the opposition defences a very hard time.

Since the new year, he's just not been the same player and has gone from quality to less than mediocrity.

Hopefully he can recapture his previous form.

Completely agree. He played really well at the start of the season, taking great long distance pot-shots at goal, winning tons of headers and generally giving the opposition defences a very hard time.

Since the new year, he's just not been the same player and has gone from quality to less than mediocrity.

Hopefully he can recapture his previous form.

Doesnt deserve to play every week but still will as he is one of Smith's golden boys. Needs to make huge improvements in terms of overall contribution to games, if it doesnt happen, give a youngster a shot.

Just doesnt deliver enough. I thought he would be great for us as well but it hasnt materialised