Guest dirtybill
And in The Record today it's claimed that Carlos WILL be sold if Hutton-type money is offered. That's in contradiction to what we were hearing before. What we want is for someone to say "He's not for sale" full stop. Won't stop the rumours though. And Templeton clearly didn't ask the right questions - he didn't ask about the rumoured Carlos release clause for 10 million.

If he goes at the start of the season when we've been told that we don't HAVE to sell at the moment, then there should be a tidal wave of anger directed at the board like we have never seen.

Do you actually believe anythin that is printed in that fuckin rag? Cuellar like it's already been posted will be playin in the traditional no.4 shirt.

Have you ever seen anything more certain. Cuellar has been brilliant for Rangers, the best I've seen in years, but I doubt we will see him in a Rangers shirt again. He's gone, end of.

Perhaps we should base your ability to analyse the game with whether you are right.

If Cuellar doesn't play another game for Rangers then I will start to pay more attention to what you say. But if he does play, then it will show that you are just an attention seeker who knows hee haw.

Perhaps we should base your ability to analyse the game with whether you are right.

If Cuellar doesn't play another game for Rangers then I will start to pay more attention to what you say. But if he does play, then it will show that you are just an attention seeker who knows hee haw.

Oooo I'll have to watch my P's and Q's with you around to judge things.:flipa:

Have you ever seen anything more certain. Cuellar has been brilliant for Rangers, the best I've seen in years, but I doubt we will see him in a Rangers shirt again. He's gone, end of.

Regardless how you see it you are still dealing in speculation and passing it as fact.

He is NOT gone but could very well be sold. If that happens then our club will have sunk to new lows IMO - it will be obvious that we have no self esteem and no self confidence - if not playing him in CL qualifiers against poor opposition was in case we went out then that would be absolutely shocking. And compounded that by not playing our best player in such circumstances leaves us open to having to sell him.

So now we are a team who can never be sure that we can win games and keep our best players in reserve in case we have to sell them.

Appalling.

What I can't understand is why so many people find it hard to believe that one of our players was injured...

I think it's more unbelievable that at Ibrox of all places, we had our best player fit fot about 65 games in a season. That's probably unprecidented.

Our injury record is horrendous yet our fans start conspiracy theories when one player is out for a few weeks...

The Tims must be rolling in the aisles and they certainly seem to have passed on the baton for the most paranoid fans.

Sorry Calscot, it looks like you will have to start listening to what Maineflyer has to say a bit more :)

Having him miss the CL qualifiers was obvious. The 1st leg we could maybe believe but to miss the 2nd leg plus the Liverpool and Falkirk games with a minor injury (Coisty stated he was days away) when he needed match practice was obvious.

Guest dirtybill
Do you actually believe anythin that is printed in that fuckin rag? Cuellar like it's already been posted will be playin in the traditional no.4 shirt.

OOPS:sigh: :sigh:

Sorry Calscot, it looks like you will have to start listening to what Maineflyer has to say a bit more :)

Having him miss the CL qualifiers was obvious. The 1st leg we could maybe believe but to miss the 2nd leg plus the Liverpool and Falkirk games with a minor injury (Coisty stated he was days away) when he needed match practice was obvious.

Yeah, I have to hold my hand up and say he was right. However, it seems the player made the decision and when you remember that he said he was happy at Rangers - "because they play the Champions League every season," you can see why he changed his mind about staying.

I can't believe that SDM and WS would open themselves up to such criticism by categorically saying he's staying on Friday and then selling him on Monday. What would be the point?

However, this is a new low for us and SDM and WS will have lost whatever trust the fans had left.

Just as we seemed to be heading out of the tunnel, we've plunged back in. Any feel good factor we had for Manchester has disappeared completely and hope now seems distant on the horizon.

SDM should probably cut his losses and sell the club on a low as his relationship with the fans is probably damaged beyond repair. If he doesn't leave soon, he could be hounded out.