I have been highly critical of our team over the last six months or so, and feel the critisism has been well merited given our form over that period.

But when saturday comes ill do what i usually do. Ill don my scarf go to ibrox and GO AND SUPPORT RANGERS.

and i urge every other bear to do so. We have major problems to sort out. But they wont be sorted out with the fans costantly on the players backs, being slaughtered with every bad pass or mistake.

If there is ever a time to get behind the team it is now. they need our support more than ever given the current climate at the club. Who knows what is in store for the comming season. We may fall flat on our faces form the first off but one thing is for sure, we wont get any better without the support of the fans.

ill be keeping my opinions for the forum lads, I still love Rangers and will be supporting them with all my heart and soul.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

The Rangers chat on the forum has been very busy this week, I honestly dont think it would have been near as busy had we went through. I just wonder if its easier to criticise the team than to praise them.

So this thread is good to get some backing behind the team again. Come Saturday evening I'll be sitting down to watch the game getting behind the team

The Rangers chat on the forum has been very busy this week, I honestly dont think it would have been near as busy had we went through. I just wonder if its easier to criticise the team than to praise them.

Perhaps, but getting through against Kaunas was nothing special, getting beat was a shock. If we'd won the UEFA cup and held onto the league, I'm sure the place would be very busy with plaudits.

If we had beaten Barcelona to get into the last 16 in the CL, the place would have been busy too.

We're busy in exceptional circumstances and it so happens that the circumstances are very negative.

I think you'll generally (and generally is a dangerous word) find that Rangers fans acknowledge both success and failure in more or less equal measure. That goes for players and management. However, the situation we find ourselves in at the moment is perilous. It isn't just about having lost a game or two, however badly. It's about recognising our club is still years from rescue and yet another stop gap solution is coming apart at the seams.

Advocating patience and more of the same is a practice that has not served us well. Hoping for the best isn't going to do it folks. There is no obvious successor to Smith. Murray doesn't even acknowledge the concerns of the support, let alone look interested in generating success. The playing staff is well below par and utterly unbalanced. What's not to be worried about.