Whats Your Lineup and Formation for Saturday ?

If Smith plays 4-5-1 tomorrow, he should spend the game with derision ringing in his ears, because he will have shown himself too stupid to continue managing Rangers.

Seriously? He's played 4-4-2 in every game so far this season (CL qualifiers and friendlies) and it's hardly been a success has it? We (currently) don't have the players to deploy a successfull 4-4-2 formation. We have no wide players, we have no one who can deliver quality into the box on a regular basis and our defence is hardly the tightest.

WS will revert back to 4-5-1 sooner rather than later - will it be enough to see is still in the SPL race after only 4 games? My heart says yes, my head says no.

Again going with my heart, I predict 3-1 Rangers tomorrow, my head is telling me 2-1 Falkirk

Cammy F

Guest wailive2002

i think 4-4-2 tomorrow. with miller injured darch will play with boyd up front. novo suspended will give lafferty a chance. i hate mculloch but dont know who else to play.

mcgregor

whitaker bougherra weir papac

mculloch hemdani thompson lafferty

boyd darchveille

Apparently Bougherra might be out as well

In that case....

__________________Mcgregor__________________

Broadfoot_______Cuellar________Weir_______Papac

Whittaker_____Hemdani_____Thomson_____Lafferty

__________Velicka____________Boyd____________

Subs: Alexander, Furman, Fleck, Darche, Adam, Webster

In that case....

Broadfoot_______Cuellar________Weir_______Papac

Subs: Alexander, Furman, Fleck, Darche, Adam, Webster

Weir is suspended and Cuellar injured

Dailly and Webster at the back ?

Falkirk Injury Latest

WALTER SMITH has confirmed that Kenny Miller is almost certain to miss tomorrow's SPL opener against Falkirk and that Carlos Cuellar will not be ready in time to face the Bairns.

Miller has picked up a thigh knock while Carlos is still a few days away from making a full recovery from a calf injury.

Carlos CuellarWith David Weir and Nacho Novo also suspended Cuellar's absence will give Smith a defensive headache and might pave the way for recent signing Madjid Bougherra to make his Gers' debut.

The gaffer, speaking at this afternoon's press conference at Murray Park, would not give away his starting eleven but hopes his Spanish centre-half will return to face Hearts at Ibrox next week.

He said: "Kenny has a thigh knock which looks as though it will keep him out of tomorrow's game.

"He is touch and go right now but looks as though he will miss that one.

"Carlos will not make it but will almost certainly back next week."

Smith admitted the disappointment of losing to Kaunas on Tuesday night still lingers but insists his players have no option but to lift their heads for tomorrow's SPL clash at the Falkirk Stadium.David Weir

He said: "We suffered a big blow in midweek and that doesn't go way after a couple of days. But we can't let it affect our overall season.

"There will be an extra pressure on us to start the league well so our thoughts must be on that and we can't be too disappointed going to in to the Falkirk match.

"It will be a difficult game and they have strengthened their squad.

"Last year I think John perhaps thought that his team was a bit too young and he has moved to bring in a few experienced players this summer.

"It's never an easy place to go but we have to go there and be confident of getting a win, I have no doubt we can do that."

If Magic's fit....

Broadfoot_____Bougherra______Webster_____Papac

Subs: Alexander, Furman, Fleck, Darche, Adam, Smith

If Magic's fit....

Broadfoot_____Bougherra______Webster_____Papac

Subs: Alexander, Furman, Fleck, Darche, Adam, Smith