carlos cuellar - good bit of business?

And, for the record, Dailly and Weir should not be playing for Rangers except in absolute emergencies.

Dailly played on Sat. if he's only playing in emergencies, i think we'll be having an emergency-laden season.

Dailly played on Sat. if he's only playing in emergencies, i think we'll be having an emergency-laden season.

Obviously that was my opinion - not one shared by the management team. ;)

Dailly is a useful squad player but Alan Lowing or Jordan McMillan should have been playing right back on Saturday.

Obviously that was my opinion - not one shared by the management team. ;)

Dailly is a useful squad player but Alan Lowing or Jordan McMillan should have been playing right back on Saturday.

thought you were saying that In The Know there man. as an opinion, i totally agree.

after being repeatedly told he would be staying by all and sundry this is just a hard one to take.

:sigh::(

Wier should have left on a high as his "last hurrah". You can only squeeze so much out of an old sponge...

I think this will be a season to far for him.

Dailly was an ok stop gap who should have been treated as such.

We were supposed to be building a team for success and that seemed to be going well last season, this was supposed to have been completed this summer but instead it seems we've eroded the foundations at the same time as unbalancing the structure and we're now teetering on collapse.

We have to do some major remedial work and soon.

The 8M has to be spent, no matter what the books look like at the end of the season. It looks like we need to win the league for more than one reason, not least as it seems our only way into the CL as I think the nerves of the club will hinder us too much in the qualifiers.

If it was that bad this year, how is going to be next when it's even more imperitive?

PS It does now seem like we've got half a squad of stop gaps...

We have a team full of average versatile players of whom only a few excel in any one position.

There is no continuity and that's why we have no consistency.

Short-termism can be found under SDM in the dictionary.

We have a team full of average versatile players of whom only a few excel in any one position.

There is no continuity and that's why we have no consistency.

Short-termism can be found under SDM in the dictionary.

do you honestly think that the fans are long termist?