Another excellent piece by Darryl Broadfoot

Same old, same old as far as I'm concerned. :yawn:

When we're going for 3-in-a-row come 2010, in the previous season, having raised the bar further in the CL (once again) for Scottish football, these hacks will still be gibbering their 'End of the world is nigh' pi$h. How about 'papering over the cracks' in yer heed Darryl? :throwpc: .

Ah, the old papering over the cracks pish. That's something that we seem to constantly hear coming from overpaid sports writers with apparently nothing better to say. Did nobody ever explain to some of these morons that you don't knock down a whole house because of a few cracks in the plaster? FFS, even cracks in a wall or two wouldn't warrant cries for a complete demolition.

I'm totally sick of reading such negative BS about our club. It just has to be vibes started by an anti-RFC mentality.

Follow on sheep. Follow follow.

Same old, same old as far as I'm concerned. :yawn:

When we're going for 3-in-a-row come 2010, in the previous season, having raised the bar further in the CL (once again) for Scottish football, these hacks will still be gibbering their 'End of the world is nigh' pi$h. How about 'papering over the cracks' in yer heed Darryl? :throwpc: .

What makes you think that will be the case when you look at our financial situation and our midfield? Realism is much more preferable when looking at our club than blind optimism.

I'm totally sick of reading such negative BS about our club. It just has to be vibes started by an anti-RFC mentality.

Follow on sheep. Follow follow.

What do we have to be positive about? Have you watched the games we've played this season? We're out or Europe. We've just sold our best player. It appears we are going to be playing even less creative football than last season.

Were you at the Kaunus home game? I have never felt so negative after the first game of the season as I did after the crap on show that night.

Please explain why feeling negative is "anti-RFC".

I see myself as one of the more positive Rangers fans but there's no doubt that this pre-season I've never felt so pessimistic for a variety of reasons.

Rather than dismiss people's valid concerns about the club, why not show us why we're wrong to feel our club is being badly run and our team struggling so much?