We have a little over 2 weeks of the transfer window left and there is STILL no new midfielders at Murray Park. Sometimes WS does his business on the quiet like the signing of Bougherra which came out of the blue - so we have a tiny bit of hope that a deal could be done somewhere but i wont hold my breath until i see a player in a blue shirt.

I still think Davis is likely but we still need more than him. I can also see him being played out of position if he does sign. Davis had a few good games for us when playing next to Ferguson but signing Davis alone doesnt fill me with confidence.

In that 2 weeks we couldnt face a tougher fixture card. Hearts at Ibrox and Aberdeen and Celtic away. Right now with that team that played at Falkirk i dont fancy us to get anymore than 5 points from that 3 games.

With the Cuellar sale, the pressure is now at peak for Murray, Bain and Smith.

Cant say I remember him but i did watch Australia a few times in the WC06. But he surely cant be any worse than our 1 man midfield just now so hopefully we tie this deal up. But we would still need another after that, possibly a loan signing until Ferguson gets fit.

Team for the forthcoming weeks (if no new signings) :

McGregor

SW

MD

Weir

Papac

Beasley

Thomson

Hendami

Lafferty

Novo

AV

Cammy F

BTW - Mark Bresciano would be an excellent signing

Team for the forthcoming weeks (if no new signings) :

McGregor

SW

MD

Weir

Papac

Beasley

Thomson

Hendami

Lafferty

Novo

AV

Cammy F

BTW - Mark Bresciano would be an excellent signing

Would go along with that :thup: Who have you got on RM between beasley and lafferty?

Other than the above team id go with:

____________________McGregor___________________

Whittaker______Madjid_______Weir___________Papac

________Furman_____Hemdani_____Thomson________

_______Novo________Velicka_______Lafferty/Beasley_

Would go along with that :thup: Who have you got on RM between beasley and lafferty?

Other than the above team id go with:

____________________McGregor___________________

Whittaker______Madjid_______Weir___________Papac

________Furman_____Hemdani_____Thomson________

_______Novo________Velicka_______Lafferty/Beasley_

is furman your new star m8 :fish: , even you must admit he is very unlikely to get a start this season at all. WS will play the likes of dailly, adam, mcculloch all before him just now IMO.....I would like to see him start as well but doubt that will happen.

is furman your new star m8 :fish: , even you must admit he is very unlikely to get a start this season at all. WS will play the likes of dailly, adam, mcculloch all before him just now IMO.....I would like to see him start as well but doubt that will happen.

Mate, after seeing the line up recently im very much hoping Furman gets his chance. Why WS persists with Whittaker, Adam and McCulloch ahead of a real central midfielder is beyond me.

I also know Hemdani isnt even going to get a look in, so my team has no chance. However maybe if we started to listen to me and play the players i have rated in the past we wouldnt be going backwards so fast eh!!!!!!