Aaron Niguez?

Agree with Gribz's squad, but the real conundrum we have is with the strikers i.e. in a 4-4-2 what's our best two?

Velicka and Boyd - played twice, seem too similar to be effective.

Miller and Boyd - Boyd for his goals; Miller could be the partner he needs as he offers pace, intelligent running (he's not the headless chicken some make out) and support for Boyd - not tried yet.

Miller and Velicka might work. V brings goals and not much else.

Novo and Velicka - worth a try IMO. Novo is only a stop gap at wide right.

That just leaves Lafferty. He and KM is a non-starter. They both scored about a dozen goals in a 100 games!

Lafferty - WS sees him as a central striker. Worth a try with Boyd?

I think best solution may be a front three - Miller,Boyd and Lafferty/Aaron/Beasley.

Choosing a front 2 is difficult at the moment. A front 2 with a link player would still be a good option as would having the 2 wide players getting forward.

Id like to see 2 from Velicka, Novo, Miller and Lafferty. For me, Boyd doesnt cut it to be a first choice starter.

Choosing a front 2 is difficult at the moment. A front 2 with a link player would still be a good option as would having the 2 wide players getting forward.

Id like to see 2 from Velicka, Novo, Miller and Lafferty. For me, Boyd doesnt cut it to be a first choice starter.

shock horror :uzi:

Read in the NOTW yesterday, was an interview with Novo - he said Aaron can play left OR right equally as well.

Apparently he is even smaller than Novo !!! But fast and strong. Looking forward to seeing this kid play to be honest.

Read in the NOTW yesterday, was an interview with Novo - he said Aaron can play left OR right equally as well.

Apparently he is even smaller than Novo !!! But fast and strong. Looking forward to seeing this kid play to be honest.

Yeah apparantly he is 2 inches smaller than Novo. It's the first time Novo has been able to look down on someone.