Are you happy that people are protesting?

Are you happy at the protesting?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy at the protesting?

It's not all about SDM and you can be sure that HE doesn't see it that way! The whole club is on the line & not because of a rabble of protesters. Let's not forget that there's other people's jobs eventually at stake as well. Ploughing some cash in when it's most needed seems to be getting misread.

1 week was an exaggeration. Over the 20 years though, has SDM done more good/delivered more sucess than proir to that? I know we were shite the early 80's, the only things we won were the Skol Cup and the Tennents 6's.

I'm mixed here really, cos SDM didnt vring in Souness whou brought the success back and the winning way. Murray has a hell of a lot of faults. There are people on here far more equipped to point these out than me.

As I say, Im indifferent, but wont get drawn into he's a wanker an donthing for us thing.

All I care about is us winning the league this year.

Do not be disrespectful mate, just because I want to see change for the better at Ibrox it still does not mean I have follow the mantra, I do agree with a lot of posters on here only I don't always feel the need to say.

And I want to win this season's League and fvkk it into these *******s, same as you.

1st point. Why do you think that a protester is only protesting for the sake of his ego ?

2nd point. Yes we are all entitled to our opinion.

3rd point. If that's the best you can come up with, you're not very good are you.

Didn't realise everyone had to be experts in debating to speak about Rangers on a messageboard.

You seem to get worked up awful easily for someone who wants to debate. Usually in a debate people have opposing opinions.

I agree with Jonc on this i've never been one who believed that protesting worked. By that I mean that the powers that be, actually listened to a single word being said by the protestors. The past week however has seen an usually high level of activaty. Coinsidence ? I guess only SDM knows.

I personally think protesting tarnishes the image of the club (Which is at a low point as it is) in the eyes of the rest of the footballing community. For example I always thought of Aston Villa as a shambles when they were protesting to get rid of Doug Ellis. I'll admit I never knew the facts of the situation but do you think Aston Villa fans will look into the reasons we're protesting ? No doubt they think the same as I did. Shambles.

I think the only point I disagree with Shroomz on is the protestors trying to inflate their egos. I do think they have the best interests of the club at heart. I do know the supporters he is talking about though. The kind that love to make out they love Rangers more than the next guy.

Perhaps if the problems with the RST hadn't happend over the summer, they could have spearheaded discussions with SDM and voiced genearal supporters opinions. Without us having to air our dirty washing in public.

It's not all about SDM and you can be sure that HE doesn't see it that way! The whole club is on the line & not because of a rabble of protesters. Let's not forget that there's other people's jobs eventually at stake as well. Ploughing some cash in when it's most needed seems to be getting misread.

Okay ma man tell me why you you can be sure HE doesn't see it that way, you his pal?

Take away the rabble of protesters, WHY? is the whole club on the line.

Do you actually know how much money has come out of his [sdm] pocket, and I mean cash not paper money.

Didn't realise everyone had to be experts in debating to speak about Rangers on a messageboard.

You seem to get worked up awful easily for someone who wants to debate. Usually in a debate people have opposing opinions.

I agree with Jonc on this i've never been one who believed that protesting worked. By that I mean that the powers that be, actually listened to a single word being said by the protestors. The past week however has seen an usually high level of activaty. Coinsidence ? I guess only SDM knows.

I personally think protesting tarnishes the image of the club (Which is at a low point as it is) in the eyes of the rest of the footballing community. For example I always thought of Aston Villa as a shambles when they were protesting to get rid of Doug Ellis. I'll admit I never knew the facts of the situation but do you think Aston Villa fans will look into the reasons we're protesting ? No doubt they think the same as I did. Shambles.

I think the only point I disagree with Shroomz on is the protestors trying to inflate their egos. I do think they have the best interests of the club at heart. I do know the supporters he is talking about though. The kind that love to make out they love Rangers more than the next guy.

Perhaps if the problems with the RST hadn't happend over the summer, they could have spearheaded discussions with SDM and voiced genearal supporters opinions. Without us having to air our dirty washing in public.

I have never said that everyone has to be an expert on debating.

You havin a laff:

You have never seen me "worked up" as you call it so please do not insult me.

I have never said that everyone has to be an expert on debating.

You havin a laff:

You have never seen me "worked up" as you call it so please do not insult me.

I've never seen you period, one of the many wonders of the t'internet. You can communicate with people without visual :D ( This is a joke, not an insult !!)

I was going by the tone of most of your replys. I may have misinterpreted but to me you take shroomz and to a lesser extent Jonc's opposing opinion as a personal dig against your self.

A few posts back you said to shroomz " If thats the best you can do, you're obviously not very good " Again I may have misunderstood but I thought you were criticising his debating ability.

Anyway I shouldn't have got involved and hope you'll forgive the "insult".

I've never seen you period, one of the many wonders of the t'internet. You can communicate with people without visual :D ( This is a joke, not an insult !!)

I was going by the tone of most of your replys. I may have misinterpreted but to me you take shroomz and to a lesser extent Jonc's opposing opinion as a personal dig against your self.

No mate I only want to get the best for Rangers nothing to do with me at all,

I hate what has happened to us after uefa and when I go to my seat and you can hear a friggin pin drop it does my head in.

No mate I only want to get the best for Rangers nothing to do with me at all,

I hate what has happened to us after uefa and when I go to my seat and you can hear a friggin pin drop it does my head in.

Attacking posters in here is not going to get you a better rangers. We are all just working guy's who give a right or wrong opinion. The art of debate is to turn someone round by a convincing argument. Not by belittling people.

Attacking posters in here is not going to get you a better rangers. We are all just working guy's who give a right or wrong opinion. The art of debate is to turn someone round by a convincing argument. Not by belittling people.

Whom did I belittle?

Okay ma man tell me why you you can be sure HE doesn't see it that way, you his pal?

If you don't want debate, don't come onto a message board, simple as.

3rd point. If that's the best you can come up with, you're not very good are you.

That is not debating in my opinion but assuming only you are right.