Are you happy that people are protesting?

Are you happy at the protesting?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy at the protesting?

I dont have a problem with people posting but if it is neds turning up to just mouth off then that will never be taken seriously and actually does a favour for those who are being protested against.

Going out of europe was a nightmare and not buying a midfield until its too late was silly, but at the same time it could be the kick up the backside that was needed to win the league.

I remember back in 94/95 when in the space of a week we lost the first OF game, got knocked out of the league cup and knocked out of europe by AEK Athens - we still went onto win the league that season. So bascially IMO i wouldnt have protested until the end of this season if we didnt win the league.

I think you may find it is more to do with the whole murray tenure rather than the odd season of failure on the pitch.

In addition, the protest, if that what it was, on saturday was ridiculed for the non-event that it was, as whoever organized does not know how to.

I think you may find it is more to do with the whole murray tenure rather than the odd season of failure on the pitch.

Maybe, but if we had made it into the CL proper do you think there would have been talk of a protest?

In a word Yes.

Ok, thats quite interesting. Basically the way I saw it was all the talk at the moment was about how poor we are on the pitch and for Murray not dipping his hands in his pockets (until now).

So again, if we had signed Edu, Aaron, Davis, Bougherra and Mendes before the Kaunas games would there have been a protest?

Im not anti protest, i just want to know the exact reasons for so many speaking out as the anti SDM people have knew about the disasterous things like lack of ticket office for a long time.

Guest TheWorthyEd
I am personally not happy, I was there on sat at 2 just to see what was happening. Nowt, just silly wee a holes who couldnt even spell rangers. Firstly cuellar wanted to leave, secondly murray wants to make money not lose money. Thats why i believe if carlos was fit he would have played against kaunas.

Instead of getting behind the club we mock it. We boo our players (Miller & Adam) yet we call ourselves supporters. Utter Sh*e

Sorry for the rant

So you believe Carlos was unfit for both legs of the Kaunas qualifiers - and the Falkirk game?

I am truly amazed. :(