Are you happy that people are protesting?

Are you happy at the protesting?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy at the protesting?

You having a laff.

NO.

In which case can you explain to me as to why there hasn't been a protest for 2 years ?

See, maybe I am cynical, but like Gribz I doubt that there would have been talk of protests had we got past Kaunas

I am truely astounded by this post.

Educate me then. Persuade me. What exactly have people been expecting in the last season and a half. Yes, I realise that a lot of what Murray comes out with is bollocks. But who will replace him? He backs his manager with cash. He can't be held accountable about who Walter signs. He spent a fortune in the past 'chasing the dream'. He picked up the hottest managerial prospect in Europe at the time and was man enough to listen to the fans and accept that his appointment was a mistake. He appointed someone to steady the ship and it has worked. Would you rather go down the Newcastle route, changing owners, appointing managers that play sexy football' and win fuck all?

So tell, me what are you protesting about and what do you want to achieve? How will it make Rangers better? Or, if you want, make a one-liner with no substance.

In which case can you explain to me as to why there hasn't been a protest for 2 years ?

See, maybe I am cynical, but like Gribz I doubt that there would have been talk of protests had we got past Kaunas

You have obviously not been in my company,mate.

Their has been a lot of unrest for some time, an example would be the rst's gersave.

ive not voted yet. in general i tend to like the more dignified approach - but it's hard to argue with the claims that if it hadn't been for the recent mini-uprising we would have had less good signings this week.

ive not voted yet. in general i tend to like the more dignified approach - but it's hard to argue with the claims that if it hadn't been for the recent mini-uprising we would have had less good signings this week.

Exactly the point mate.

Now mabye we could get the catering etc to actually be part of the income towards stabilising the company [Rangers].

The catering is outsourced to Azure (Elior) but they will pay Rangers a fee for the contract obviously...

Not sure when the contract is up for tender but I'd like to think another company (in-house or not) could do a better job for a better price.

The catering is outsourced to Azure (Elior) but they will pay Rangers a fee for the contract obviously...

Not sure when the contract is up for tender but I'd like to think another company (in-house or not) could do a better job for a better price.

Mate, it should not be up for tender.

It is our's and not for someone else to make money for themselves, all of that money is from the Rangers Fans for the Rangers, and the people in charge should be paid a wage that is all.

It is our's and not for someone else to make money for themselves, all of that money is from the Rangers Fans for the Rangers, and the people in charge should be paid a wage that is all.

If someone can do it more efficiently, then there is no harm in having it up for tender. If we make �£1m by doing it in-house and �£2m by sub-contracting it, then surely it's a no-brainer?

I'd much prefer any assets were kept in-house but if we can make more money by out-sourcing items like the catering then, depending on the conditions, that makes good business sense.

If someone can do it more efficiently, then there is no harm in having it up for tender. If we make �£1m by doing it in-house and �£2m by sub-contracting it, then surely it's a no-brainer?

If that was true then it would be a no brainer.

What I will say though is, are you happy with the product, do you get value for money, and do we make more money when it is out to tender.?