Are you happy that people are protesting?

Are you happy at the protesting?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy at the protesting?

OK, here's a poll to try and find some consensus about what people think about the protests.

Are you happy that people are protesting?

Sorry, should've been more specific:

Are you happy about the (attempts to) protest on Saturday?

I think WS is accountable but was it actually a sackable offence?

I think "no," as his Euro run last year stands him up for this one occasion, but failing to win the league should mean his resignation as he did not win it last season.

It does seem strange that we now have a team that looks like it would be capable of wiping the floor with Kaunas although that should have been the case beforehand.

I think we have to learn from that and make sure we get players in quickly even if it costs us a couple of million more as the amount we lose is far more.

However, it should also now be in WS's remit to make sure the squad is capable of qualifying for the CL (or at least UEFA) BEFORE any transfers.

The ironic thing is that it could be automatic that he's not be allowed a repeat of this season's debacle ie if he wins the league he will have automatically qualified and if he loses it, he should go.

Saturday was ill conceived and achieved little by all accounts. Or at least there has been quite a concerted attempt on all fronts to say that it achieved little. I'd love to know who organised it.

But ......... protest keeps the muppets on their toes and cannot be seen as a bad thing. Even the threat of it seems to have got us a midfield after years without one.

Saturday was ill conceived and achieved little by all accounts. Or at least there has been quite a concerted attempt on all fronts to say that it achieved little. I'd love to know who organised it.

But ......... prtest keeps the muppets on their toes and cannot be seen as a bad thing. Even the threat of it seems to have got us a midfield after years without one.

Said the same on another thread. The threat of the protests has at least got the powers that be to DO something.

Guest BTBBilly

I am personally not happy, I was there on sat at 2 just to see what was happening. Nowt, just silly wee a holes who couldnt even spell rangers. Firstly cuellar wanted to leave, secondly murray wants to make money not lose money. Thats why i believe if carlos was fit he would have played against kaunas.

Instead of getting behind the club we mock it. We boo our players (Miller & Adam) yet we call ourselves supporters. Utter Sh*e

Sorry for the rant