a fresh start ?

Guest carsten

Guest carsten

after the early season debacle and the mint coming out of his coma our recent signings should be more than enough to win back our rightful title i'll miss europe especially the travelling abroad but the league is the priority

Moved to Rangers Chat mate... :)

I'm sure everyone welcomes most of the new signings but we've got a lot more to do if we're to win back the SPL. It is imperative that we do so as there's no doubt losing the finance of European football is a huge blow - never mind the good night outs on the back of it.

Off the pitch there is also a lot more to be done so while I agree a fresh start is a positive way of thinking, that has to apply for everyone - not just the supporters.

after the early season debacle and the mint coming out of his coma our recent signings should be more than enough to win back our rightful title i'll miss europe especially the travelling abroad but the league is the priority

The league was a priority last season but for us allowing they ****'s to get away with murder, but as you say roll on No 52 and that's no a bus:rfc:

The priority of the league was watered down last season due to the UEFA cup run as well as the bonus of the cups. There will be no such diluting of focus this year.

We wanted it all last year, this year we just want the league and any distraction from Europe has been removed whether we wanted it or not.

Yeah i agree , we must win the title back as we are out of Europe now and have to concentrate all our efforts on the league title coming back to Ibrox

And like many people on here i was totally down in the dumps after Kaunas,Cuellar , but i feel the club have responded positively by making numorous good signings (Arron,Mendes,Edu) and hopefully Davis and another CB

So i am a lot more positive this week after a good result agianst Hearts and Celtic dropping points at Tannadice i feel this could finally be the season when the League flag comes home to make it the magic 52.

Yours in A positive Mood

:rfc:

DJBlue72

Things are indeed looking up. What a pleasure it is to finally be able to say that and really believe it. Everyone that bothers with forums doubtless invests emotionally in the team, I know I do so helplessly, so a bright outlook on the season means a bright outlook on life. Relatively speaking of course.

It's also good to know that with so many quality options in the middle of the park, old Walt will surely struggle to put out a poor team, try as he might..

Mendes looks terriffic, I don't think Ive been so excited about a signing since Arteta. We know what Davis will bring. A great engine and good technique. He may not be the RW we have been craving, but just because a team is

4 4 2 doesn't mean it needs two wingers. A good RM type player is fine. Edu by all accounts is a great piece of business. "Easily the best young player in the states" and "a defensive midfielder with a sprinter's pedigree" are a couple of quotes that spring to mind. We need some athleticism about us and a big strong black guy should fit the bill nicely. Just watch the olympics for five minutes if you don't believe me.

A new CB to partner the impressive Bougherra and we'll almost be there. I think the full back situation will need to wait for now though. If we get someone decent in then the severe pain of losing The King will begin to fade away.

Come November a certain Mr Ferguson may well have to actually fight to get his place back. I'll drink to that.:cheers:

Things are indeed looking up. What a pleasure it is to finally be able to say that and really believe it. Everyone that bothers with forums doubtless invests emotionally in the team, I know I do so helplessly, so a bright outlook on the season means a bright outlook on life. Relatively speaking of course.

It's also good to know that with so many quality options in the middle of the park, old Walt will surely struggle to put out a poor team, try as he might..

Mendes looks terriffic, I don't think Ive been so excited about a signing since Arteta. We know what Davis will bring. A great engine and good technique. He may not be the RW we have been craving, but just because a team is

4 4 2 doesn't mean it needs two wingers. A good RM type player is fine. Edu by all accounts is a great piece of business. "Easily the best young player in the states" and "a defensive midfielder with a sprinter's pedigree" are a couple of quotes that spring to mind. We need some athleticism about us and a big strong black guy should fit the bill nicely. Just watch the olympics for five minutes if you don't believe me.

A new CB to partner the impressive Bougherra and we'll almost be there. I think the full back situation will need to wait for now though. If we get someone decent in then the severe pain of losing The King will begin to fade away.

Come November a certain Mr Ferguson may well have to actually fight to get his place back. I'll drink to that.:cheers:

As long as we score more goals than the opposition we will win the league and shut they scummy beggers in the other side of glasgow up.

C'mon the Ger's :rfc: