a fresh start ?

Guest carsten

Kris Boyd and Charlie Adam :thup:

No offence mate, but that's just crazy talk.

Boyd - All the other strikers we have struggle to score half as many goals in a season. We couldn't afford a suitable replacement.

Adam - Had a brilliant debut season after breaking into 1st team under PLG. Was one of if not THE top scoring midfielder in the SPL. Has faded badly this year, as have others in the past like Hutton for example. There's no doubt he's got talent, but obviously has had problems with form.

Keep Miller & sell Boyd??

Gribz, you're either mad or mad. :throwpc:

Who said keep Miller?? He is here to stay anyway.

However boyd cant play football. If he finally takes a chance after 83 misses he gets praised - they guy is unfit and i honestly say hand on heart that I would be a better player than him.

Its the Boyds, Burkes, Adams, etc which has brought us down to a level where we finished 3rd and havent won the league for so long.

No offence mate, but that's just crazy talk.

Boyd - All the other strikers we have struggle to score half as many goals in a season. We couldn't afford a suitable replacement.

Adam - Had a brilliant debut season after breaking into 1st team under PLG. Was one of if not THE top scoring midfielder in the SPL. Has faded badly this year, as have others in the past like Hutton for example. There's no doubt he's got talent, but obviously has had problems with form.

Crazy talk???? I think you will find there are 1000s of crazy talkers who agree with me - shame they some arent on here.

Boyd - Plum! Cant run, cant control a football, overweight, misses more than he scores - well below standard

Adam - A 6th year running around the playground with 1st years trying to pretend he is the man

These 2 are St Mirren level at best. If Boyd was so good then teams would be queing up for him right now - but only Cardiff have a sniff of interest - says it all really!!!

When i see Boyd playing i get visions of my school days and the big fat guy standing on the goal line waiting for a tap in and everyone screaming at him to move.

As i said before i want him to stay but just to come on as a super-sub. He is not a 90min player.

Oh no not another Boyd thread!:ffs: