Nothing unofficial about that report BD :thup:

Great performance, i was baffled with Adams selection but he did a decent job. I feel we can play much better than that so its looking good for the season.

What about Miller BTW - that goals were always going to happen

Best OF game in years.

Well done to Kenny Miller for his his 1st (and 2nd) Rangers goal (second time round). Cousin was different class and was really unlucky to be sent off. Adam put in a decent shift as well, so the 3 players who caused a stir by being included in the starting line-up all played their part in a memorable victory. Whether it was purely tactical or just making good use of the squad, the way we set out our stall yesterday, really seemed to work.

As for McGregor having a go at Miller, I guessed it was because he didn't follow McGregor's instructions properly for setting up the wall. Who knows ...who cares. I'm not going to be able to wipe this grin off my face all week now :D